Part 35

Jeanine:

After Shawn left, I never felt this lonely. Of course I wanted him to stay, but he had other plans.

I packed out all my things and hanged my dress for tomorrow's event over the chair. I have an ivory coloured maxi dress for tomorrow.

It looks perfect and I can't wait to get dressed in it.

💕next day💕

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. "Shit! The event!" I said and jumped out if the bed. I overslept.

It's already 12am and I still need to so other things before the even this evening. I quickly got dressed, just in sweats and a hoodie before running down to the lobby and walking to the nearest shoe shop down the street.

I still don't have shoes to wear with my dress but I'm just looking for something plain. But I didn't find any shoes, instead I found a person.

"Seriously. Do you stalk me or something?" I asked, walking up to Shawn, seeing him sat on a fitting bench near me. "Jeanine! God you scared me!" He said placing his hand over his heart and I laughed.

"Dude. What about these?" I heard another voice and out came the gingerbread man. "Ooh. Well hello." He said and shook my hand. "I'm Brian." He introduced himsef and I looked at Shawn with a weird look.

"I'm Jeanine. Nice to meet you." I said and the guy gasped. "J-Jeanine. Shawn, as in Jeanine?" He asked and Shawn nodded. Oh so he told his friends about me.

I bumped his side and smiled over at him.

"I feel honored to have shaken your hand." Brian said and bowed infront of me. "See now this. This is boyfriend material. You should bow infront of your princess." I said and he laughed, sitting down next to Shawn.

"I'm not bowing in front of you Jeanine." Shawn laughed and I stood up. "Take the black ones. It looks better." I said and walked off. "I like the hoodie!" He yelled, revering to his merchandise.

Aah shit I totally forgot about it.

"I'm a big fan!" I shrugged and smiled at him as I walked out the store in search for another. Shawn is really growing on me.

He is so nice to me and I don't know what I did to deserve him in my life. This is amazing.

Having to see him more than just as an artist, but as a friend.

He makes me happy, more than I can describe.