Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One

Start from the beginning

"And what exactly were you right about, Jasmine?" A voice said behind her. She turns to see Vald Masters standing there, his arms across his chest. "Uhhhh...how cool a dad you'll be!" Jazz replied.

"Mmmhmm. And you just happened to figure that out here....in my secret lab!" Vlad shouted.

"Which is much cooler than anything my dad could ever hope to build." Jazz said.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" Vlad said, calmly, as he turns to look around the lab. "Well, perhaps I'm being a bit harsh. After all,  I have no reason to suspect you of any deception." Vlad said to Jazz just as Skulker walks out of the portal, holding the lightening rod and the ecto cage with you and Danny inside. "And now I do!" Vlad said as he glares at Jazz.

"Sorry to interruption. I've brought you the final piece to your super weapon." Skulker said as he tosses the staff to Vlad, who catches it. "This one's on the house." Skulker said as he sets the cage on the ground and kicked it. Vlad looks inside and saw you in it.
"Why is she in there?" He asked.
"The Ghost Boy destroyed your mind control chip." Skulker replied as you and Danny start to come to. 

"Jazz?" Danny asked.

"Danny?" Jazz asked. 

"What are you doing here?" The siblings asked each other at the same time while you shake your head and look up at Jazz. "Oh my gosh!" Jazz gasped as she gets a better look at you. "Do you know each other?" Vlad asked Danny and Jazz.

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Sort of." They said in unison.

"Ah, I'm torn. I love the idea that you left your father for me, Jasmine. Yet I'm suspicious of your motives now. And since the girl is no longer under my control now, there's only one thing left to do." Vlad said as he turns to face the three kids.

"Let all of us go and let the courts figure it out?" Jazz asked, a hopeful tone in her voice. "Oh, close." Vlad replied, an evil grin appears on his face. This can't be good. You thought.

*YOUR POV*

Later that evening, Jazz, who was put in the Endo-Skeleton, Danny and I were in the football field that was in Vlad's backyard. He had a stand and bleachers and everything, even a jumbo sized screen with speakers to the side of the field. 

My head was still swimming as we look around us when the spotlights turn on and Jazz looks up at the stands. "Uncle Vlad, is this necessary?" She asked. The jumbo screen flickers on and shows Vlad's face.

"Why Jasmine, you didn't expect me to take you in as my own without first testing your loyalty." He replied. Jazz just blinks at him as he continues. "I was going to use the girl for a plan similar to this but since she's no longer under my control I had to make a last minute change to the plan." Vlad said. "I've improved Jack's Endo-Skeleton with the lightening rod and Ecto-Converter as an endless power source. Meanwhile the nanobots will control your breathing and heart rate."

"So the suit won't waste me?" Jazz asked.

"No. So I can if you betray me. But that needn't to happen, as long as you act like the good little adopted daughter to be." Vlad replied.

"Let her go, Vlad. She's clearly a clueless know-it-all, who got in way over her head." Danny sneered as he looks over at Jazz.

"Danny!" I grolwed at him as Jazz looks down at him.

"You're toast!" She growls.

"Oh, yeah? You in what toaster?" Danny asked her.

"Ok, I've been gone for almost two days, what the heck happened between you two?" I asked them.