"Abigail, as far as we know Pluto is dead and-"

"NO! No, he's not! You said my whole family was dead when they were very much alive. You also said Titan likes to play games! I don't have a reason in hell to believe he's dead and being held captive somewhere." I insisted.

"Abigail, even if we knew for sure he was alive or where your family was being held, rescuing them would be impossible. We don't have enough fire power or intel. Don't get me wrong, I've been itching to gun down Titan's goons for years now, but we must be realistic. There's four of us against hundreds," Mars said, rubbing his knuckles against his shirt.

"That's more than enough! We don't need an army to go rescue them, just five idiots who know how to shoot a gun!" I insisted.

"As bad as I would love to believe that's all it takes, I'm afraid breaking into one of Titan's fortresses is in fact close to impossible. We can't risk our numbers dropping down any lower," Neptune said shamefully.

"Anyways we don't have five, we have four." Mercury reminded and I shook my head as I pointed to myself.

"Five. We have five."

At that everyone started laughing. "Abigail, no offense sweetheart but you're the last person I'd take on a rescue mission!" Mars snickered as Mercury nodded in agreement.

"You just learned how to punch properly and I'm pretty sure you don't know how to use a gun." She reminded, making me turn red in the face.

"So that's that then? We're just going to sit here like cowards, waiting for them to find us?" I ask.

"No Abigail, the plan is for them not to find us. Our orders are to to keep you hidden until the Minds have a solution for taking down Titan." Mars informed.

"Sometimes being brave Abigail means making the difficult choices," Neptune said solemnly as I took a a pained breath and looked over at Jupiter.

"Jup?" I asked. Instead of saying anything in my defense though, he just looked at me silently.

"We're sorry Abigail, there's nothing we can do." Mercury apologized, making me decide she was my current favorite because at least someone was apologizing for this mess.

"Fine then, I guess I'll just go find another room to hide myself away in until you guys grow some metal balls," I said before kicking over my chair in frustration and leaving the room. Behind me I could hear them all softly arguing, but I didn't care. Instead I let myself into the connecting room and wandered over to the bed. Physically I was tired; my entire body ached and begged for sleep and a good meal. Mentally, I was wide awake and angry. I wanted to go rescue my family and Pluto more than anything while taking down Titan. I wanted so badly to tear Titan into little metal pieces that I felt invincible, even though I wasn't.

"Abigail?" Jupiter's soft voice then said, and I looked over at him from my spot on the bed before looking away. Maybe if I gave him the silent treatment he'd go away. "Abigail," He said again, but I stayed silent. Whether he chose to admit it or not, Jupiter had betrayed my trust by not telling me the whole truth. He told me the past, not the present and he sure didn't act like he was on my side out there. Sighing heavily, he shut the door and walked across the room before sitting down at the end of the bed. "Please don't ignore me Abigail," He said, reaching out to touch my knee but I pulled away.

"Why wouldn't I? You lied to me and didn't bother defending me out there," I said, making sure he could feel the ice in my tone.

"I know and I'm sorry." He then exhaled slowly before laying back at the foot of the bed and looking up at the ceiling. "You're right Abigail, if we just put our heads together, we probably could rescue them. The others are just scared. We've already lost so much because of Titan that their instinct is to run," He said. Inhaling slowly, I sat up and hugged my knees.

"And your instinct?" I asked daringly.

"My instinct?" He chuckled as a wide grin appeared on his face.

"I want to blow them to hell," He said before looking back at me. It was then I noticed that despite his innocent features, Jupiter had a psychotic look in his eyes.

"Them?" I asked, leaning in curiously.

"You know. Titan, his henchmen, the scientists, anyone responsible." He shrugged, peaking my interest.

"How do you think we should do that?" I asked, immediately deciding I was not afraid to jump on Jupiter's bandwagon of impending destruction. At that Jupiter sat up excitedly.

"We rescue Pluto, proving to them we can break into Titan's strongholds, and take on his men. Hopefully that will convince them we don't need to follow orders, so we can in fact go rescue your family and we are strong enough to take Titan down." He informed, making my heart leap for a moment before sinking.

"If Pluto is alive though, we don't know where he is." I admitted, disappointed for only a moment, because Jupiter made me excited again.

"I know where he is," He said sitting up and facing me. "Are you with me Abigail Williams?" He asked with an unbreakable smirk, making me smirk as well.

"Let's blow some metal to hell." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ma dudes! Finally I have come back to you with an update of some sort and as I always do, I apologize for my lack of updates. I'm awful at time management and I've been ridiculously busy this past couple of months. 

However though, things are beginning to calm down and I fully intend to finish this story for ya as soon as possible!

Stay tune for many more updates today, since I have like 5 unposted chapters. :)

-Mari.