Punishment to the Mini Me

I walked into the house were I saw Garret yelling at Lyla.

"Garret, knock it off!" I shouted. He looked at me shocked. I walked over and waved for Lyla to come to me. "Baby, it's okay."

I wrapped my arms around her then Stefan ran over and pulled her out of my arm.

"What do you think your doing?" We asked at the same time.

"She needs a punishment Ella. She can't just kill people and walk away without getting into trouble." Stefan said.

"No! She can't kill anyone from the Gilbert's you mean. Because Damon goes out and kills people all the time. I go out and kill people all the time. Hell! Damon has killed Jer tones of times, but I don't see you all over him. Your stupid exgirlfriend is clouding your judgment because your stupid enough to still be in love with her after she chose Damon over you! And you Garret. How dare you? You can't say you haven't killed anyone before. We're Vampires! Start acting like it! We hunt, we kill, we attack, we feed, we repeat. She did't know who she was and if you touch her I swear to God I will shove a steak in either one of your heart!" I growled snatching my daughter back into my arms.

She was sobbing by now and I soothed her to the point were she was calm. That's when I heard her scream. I noticed that she had a syringe sticking out of the middle of her back. Then I felt one stab into me.

"I'll kill you all." I whispered as an angry Damon, Jeremy, and Elena looked down on me.

Stefan and Garret looked down on me sadly then I heard a fight breaking out. I tried to stay gripped onto Lyla but someone pulled me and her apart and started moving us.

When I finally woke up I heard Damon and Stefan arguing. I slowly sat up, my limbs feeling like cement. I looked over threw my groggy eyes and saw Lyla with a staked looking all vaney the way Vampires do when we get staked. I rushed over and pulled it out of my baby girl's chest. I walked over to the door were I saw Garret knocked out and Damon and Stefan arguing with Elena sitting there watching them then Garret then my cage.

"Guys!" She screamed and I ran back to where I was laying and got into the same position.

"Elena. What's wrong?" Damon asked.

"Ellie." She whispered.

I heard the door swing open and I pounced up just to be stabbed in the leg by something. A stake. I held my lip's shut as I ripped the wood out of my leg. It hurt's like a mother... Then I was at Elena's side as I bit my arm and put it into her mouth.

"Get ready to meet Vampire Elena." I smiled then I snapped her neck.

"Elena!" Damon screamed.

His murderous eyes landed on me, but mine we're more then just a glair. I ran over with the stake and impaled it into Damon's stomach then knocked him out and did the same to Stefan. I then grabbed some Vervain and I stabbed my two brother's and boyfriend with it as I moved them and Elena into the cage and moved Lyla out. I picked up Lyla and carried her upstairs as she slowly lost the purple vane look. Luckily she's the daughter of a Original.

"I promised to protect you and I will. Your uncles, their girlfriend, and your Dad won't hurt you." I smiled.

"What did you do to them?" Caroline asked walking in.

"It's okay. Their taken care of." I smiled.

"You mean just like you were taken care of?" She asked sadly.

Caroline and I are actually pretty good friends. This pains me with what I have to do. I got up and the next thing I knew I had a stake in her stomach and I had her in a head lock.

"I'm sorry, Caroline. You have no idea how much this breaks my heart to hurt you. Once Elena wakes up, I will make her feed then I will stab her full of Vervain and put a stake in her like I did to you, Stefan, Damon, and Garret. Except Garret get's one in the heart. That's what you get for pissing off a Mama Bear." I said then I stuck her with Vervain and shoved her into the cage as well.

That's where anyone who come's to this house today will be. That's not a threat, that's a promise.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Omg hey everyone! I just wanted to shout out to all of you. Thanks so much for reading my story and sticking with it.