Vampires Can't Have Children... Right!

Once Garrett finally came I wrapped my arm's around him lovingly and kissed his head. I was still in his black shirt, that could be a dress on me, and my underwear. I surprisingly wasn't being shy. I was to busy looking at my brother and the girl. Garret was holding me back and I was clinging to my boyfriends shirtless body. His black basketball short's were clinging to my leg and I could feel him shaking.

"Stefan!" I shouted.

Then grabbed my head.

"Yes, my beautiful Ellie?" Stef asked then he looked at the girl about ten that was standing next to my brother.

"Hello. I'm Stefan Salvatore and you are?" He said putting his hand out.

"I am Lyla Ellie-Drew Salvatore." She answered.

Garret and I looked at each other. My brother's looked at Garrett and I as we were giving each other the looks.

"For crying out loud. Just talk!" Stefan screamed.

"Ellie. Is it short for something?" I asked.

"Yeah. Elizabeth. I'm named after you." Lyla answered.

Garrett gave me another look so I then turned to the questioning people.

"Garret's middle name is Drew. Garret Drew Mikaelson." I whispered.

"And Salvatore. When that thing happened we went by your last name. Remember?" Garret whispered.

"What thing?" Damon asked.

"None of your business." I answered.

"Sorry. But I'm your older brother it is to my business if you have a kid!" Damon said.

"Damon she's 167 years old and he's over 1000. I'm positive that they're fine." Stefan said.

Then Garrett was out of my room and I could hear him yelling at someone but he was to far away so I couldn't hear what he was saying. Then him and Nik walked in.

"Hello Nik." I said with a small smirk.

He looked me in my eyes and said, "Remember."

With that a small gasp escaped threw my lips as it all came rushing back.

-Flashback-

Garret and I walked into his good friends house and we sat down at the table.

"Hello there, Quinn." He smiled.

I was already a Vampire by then and I was married to Garret.

"What can I do for you and your wife?" She asked.

"We know you know of a spell to let Vampires have kids. We would like a child and we don't want to change one." Garrett said.

Quinn nodded a small nod at us.

"I need your blood." She said.

We put our hands out and she cut it with a knife then she started chanting in another language. Half an hour later she opened her eyes and looked at us.

"Done. But after you do the deed, Elizabeth has to be changed again." She said then she walked away.

Garrett grinned at me and I him.

"I'm Human." I whispered. Then I stood pulling him with me. "Come on Mr. Mikaelson."

He followed me out into the sun.

"We have a ball to get ready for." He answered then he kissed me on the lips.

I giggled, "That we do."

Then me and him walked hand in hand towards our house.

-Flashback over-

"It's true." Me and Garret said at the same time. Everyone gave us a weird look except Nick. "Why would you make us forget about our daughter you son of a bitch?"

"Get out." Garret said.

I looked up shocked. His face was filled with rage. I've never seen Garret so mad. And I'm guessing neither has Nik because he instantly left my house. I looked at Lyla with a gentle smile.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

Then Garret walked over and grabbed a shirt and put it on. While I walked over and grabbed a pair of his basketball shorts and put them on.

"Why do you always steel my clothes in the morning?" He asked me.

"Because I can." I giggled and he kissed me.

"Damon, Stefan. We would like some privacy with our daughter." Garrett said looking at my brother's.

They nodded and left. That's when me and Garrett embraced our baby girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-Hey my fellow readers. This is another one of my Shout Outs. So here it is to my friend Nina who's turning fourteen. I hope you have a wonderful birthday/party and I hope you love all your birthday presents. I cant wait to see what everyone gave you. And I also want to say you did amazing on your play. I cant wait to go to high school with each other next year! Loves you fffooorrreeevvveeerrr!!!

So I would love to hear what you guy's thought about Garret and Ella have a daughter. Do you think it was a bad idea, a stupid idea, a good idea, or the best idea ever. I would love to hear your opinion on it. So please Comment, Add, Share and go kiss a donkey.

Thanks to all the reader's that put me over 100! I love all of you so much for letting me get to at least that. Never thought it would happen. Okay I gonna go now. Bye!