"Okay baby, Love you too." she said going upstairs.

"You're annoying." I said immediately to August once I️ heard my mom room door closed.

walking out the door he followed behind me. "How the fuck am I annoying?"

"You didn't have to come inside."

"You sound stupid as hell. Your mom asked me to come in and being the polite nigga that I️ am, I️ took her offer. Would it make you feel better if I️ was disrespectful to your mom?"

"No. But you could have declined in a nice way." I️ said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you just want something to be mad about. I'm not dealing with the attitude today so drop that shit before you get in my car." He said getting in the car and closing the door.

"You just met my freaking mom. I'm not even suppose to be dating." I huffed.

"Can you not start with the bullshit? I already told her you're a cool girl and we just friends that's it. Now chill the fuck out."

"Okay August." I️ said dropping it. He don't know my mom, she might be nice but she's crazy.

My mom ain't stupid she don't believe none of that shit. I know she gonna get on me about it, especially since we never got to talk about the last time she saw me getting out his car.

"Can I get a kiss?" August asked pulling up to a stop light.

"Do you think you deserve a kiss?"

"Yea cause I ain't do shit and I'm bout to feed you."

I look at him then lean over giving him a peck on his lips. I love his lips they're so plump and kissable.

Moments later we pulled in the parking lot at IHOP. I️ don't really like IHOP but their burgers and pancakes are good.

It's the weekend so it was packed as usual and we had to wait a few minutes to be seated.

"What's the plans for today?" I️ asked August.

"Who said I️ was gonna spend the day with you?" He asked frowning up his face.

"I️ thought we was gonna get breakfast and spend the day together." I️ said a little hurt that he didn't want to spend the day with me.

"I'm just fucking with you baby. Lighten up, I️ know you want to spend the day with daddy." He said hugging on me.

"Well I️ change my mind I️ don't want to spend the day with you anymore." I️ said walking away from him as our table was called.

We got seated at a table for two by the window and the waiter gave us our menu's. He was a fine dark chocolate brother. If August don't act right I️ just might get on that. I'm sure he'd want to spend the day with me I️ thought.

"Fix ya eyes before I️ pluck them bítches out ya fucking head." August said clenching his jaws.

"I️ was just looking damn. Looking never hurt nobody." I️ said.

"Well keep looking and you and him might get fùcked up in here today." He said mean mugging.

Mr. Fine chocolate came back over placing two glass of water on our table before asking to take our orders.