You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Fifteen

Start from the beginning

"Sounds cool."

"It was pretty cool-"

"Guuuuyyyyyyyysssssss, we need ice-cream." Jarred whined on and on and on and on. "How are we suppose to have an awesome super duper night?"

"Jarred this is a girls night."

'So?"

"So that means no boys."

"I'm hurt Andy." Jarred placed his hands over his heart and placed a frown on his face. "Moving onto more important means, can someone please please please go buy some ice-cream?"

"Why don't you do it you big baby?" Emma questioned Jarred's question, which turned out to be a really good reply in my opinion.

"Because I'm not allow to drive." Emma was confused now and Mickey propped himself up with his elbows.

"It's because he got his second speeding ticket yesterday."

"When did he get his first one?" Leia asked.

"Um about a day and half before yesterday." Tony said. "Yep that seems about right. So then dad took his car keys away and now wa-la he's stuck at home tormenting the rest of us even more."

"Why is everyone picking on me?" Jarred muttered to himself.

"Well who wants to get the ice-cream then since Jarred isn't going to let this go?"

Everybody was quiet now. Leia looked at Tony, Tony looked at Mickey, Mickey looked at Emma and Emma looked at Jarred.

Then everybody looked at me.

"I vote Andy."

"I second."

"Third."

"Hear hear!"

"Shame!" I yelled out. "I'm not allow to drive either guys!" I tried to defend my case but they wouldn't hear it.

"Now, why can't you drive?" Leia curiously asked.

"Let's just say it was no biggie."

Jarred faked a cough, "yea right."

"Just ride your bike to the convenient store." Tony said.

"But I don't want to."

"Whose fault is that then?"

"Not mine." I argued.

"Just get the ice-cream will ya?"

"FINE. I'll get the freaking stupid idiotic ice-cream." Tony threw his wallet at me and I caught it. "Hopefully you didn't leave your credit card in here." I gave him an evil grin.

"Wait no Andy-"

I ran out of the house before he could stop me.

"Haha sucker."

I walked towards the garage and noticed the endless mess that seemed to have piled up. My bike stood out like a blueberry in a pile of oranges. After crossing and jumping over piles of scooters, more bikes and skates, I finally made it to my blue mountain bike.

Dad got it for me last summer, it was a present for our father daughter trip that we were suppose to go on for a whole weekend. Unfortunately he couldn't take leave so we never went on it.

It made me sad, knowing that we could have had a lot of fun.

I grabbed the bike and picked it up over my head as I went through this jungle mess.

I placed it back on the ground and got on it. I pedaled down the driveway and noticed that even though I was moving, the bike started shaking.

I placed my fingers and pulled the brakes.