Valentines Day... Part 2

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

I just finished getting dressed for Justin and I's date tonight. I looked bomb! I had on a bright red, pinkish skater dress with my orangish nude Christian Louboutins. My hair was in a messy but neat side braid with a flower crown. My makeup and my jewelry was simple yet made a statement. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:50 so I grabbed my clutch and went downstairs to wait for Justin.

A few minutes later the doorbell ranged and I opened the door to reveal Justin dressed in a light pink button up and tan slacks holding a single white rose. My heart melted at how charming he looked standing before me. "Hey beautiful." He said handing me the rose. "Hey handsome. Thank you for my rose." I took the rose out his hand and sat it in the random vase sitting on the table by the door. "You ready?" he asked. "Yeah I just gotta get my purse and lock up the house." I grabbed my clutch and locked up the house we left. We walked hand and hand to the car. "Here put this on." He handed me a red blind fold. "Umm why." I asked. "It's a surprise." He tied it over my eyes and led in the car.

We drove about ten minutes before we came to a stop and Justin helped me out of the car. When he took the blind fold off, we were standing in front of a horse and carriage. Oh my god!!! "Oh my god! Justin!!" I screamed. He laughed at my reaction and helped me inside. "I love you so much." I told him kissing him on the lips. "I love you more." He replied and kissed me again.
We cuddled together until the horse stopped in front of a building that Mr. Combs owns downtown. Justin helped me out and we walked inside taking the elevator to the top floor.

On the roof top was a single table in the middle set up for dinner. It looked like a scene out of a movie. It was so romantic. Yeah I admit it I cried a little and Justin was there to kiss every tear away. Dinner tasted amazing! It consisted of lobster pasta and for dessert a slice of chocolate cake that we shared. When I say "shared" I mean Justin at his and started to eat mine too. After dinner a projection screen pops up on a close building next to us showing the NoteBook. I pulled my seat around the table to Justin and we watched the movie together...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

=================================================

After dinner and the movie I took Aryanna home. We sat on her porch for a little while and talked about random things together before I had to leave so we both could get rest for school the next day. I think tonight went great. I surprised Aryanna with some diamond earrings. And she bought me a new pair of football gloves since someone at the gym I go to for training stole my other pair. Just seeing her smile and cry tears of happiness tonight was the best gift I could get. And knowing I put that smile there made it even better.

Every girl deserves to feel like a princess even if it's just for a night but I make sure Aryanna feels like the queen she is every time she's with me..

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁