Friday Nights Under The Lights..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

I can't believe Justin asked me on a date yesterday. Since they had a game tonight were going out tomorrow. The crew knew about it and they were probably more excited then us even Mack. He is really more of a best friend then a boyfriend. I'm happy. After school we all went back to my house to get ready for tonight. The girls dressed up in their customized shirt with their boyfriend's name on it. I need to make one for Justin but for now I just put on a blue shirt that said "Brooklyn High" in the front in orange and "#BHigh" on the back in white. I put on a pair on jeans with my black toms. I braided my hair into two braids and put on a orange bandana. I fixed my makeup and put on war paint under my eyes. I made a new sign to hold. It said "Brooklyn High! Go tigers!" In the team colors with cute little sayings around it. We all hopped in my truck and started the long drive to the field. Tonight we were playing Queens High at their place. Every time we play them fights break out there one of our biggest rivals. "Living in hell on earth." I sang along with August Alsina as his song played on the radio. "You're really good Aryanna. You need to get back into your music." Jabrea said. "I will." I said. "I want an icee." Nevada said. "iight cause I gotta get gas anyways. Get me one." I pulled into the station and gave Nev money and got the gas. After we were done we drove the rest of the way to the field. "Bitch you broke! Shut up! Don't talk to me get your bread up! And we use to fuck but I got feed up! We eat, all my niggas feed up!" I sanged along with the radio. I turned it up louder, everyone has that one song that they get ratchet on. This is mine right now. "I want to cut my hair short." I randomly said out the blue. "How short? Like a trim?" Jabrea asked. "No like I want it to be shoulder length." I said. "That would be really cute on you. I wanna dye mine in a ombré." Jabrea said. "And I need a trim on mine. Let's go tomorrow to get it all done before your date." Nevada said. "Ok I'm fine with that." I said pulling up to the field and parking. While we were standing in line to pay a random guy starts bothering us. "Damn y'all fine. Let me get them numbers." He said. "Leave us alone." I said then rolled my eyes. "Stuck up bitch." He mumbled. "The fuck you just say wit them crusty Sahara Desert looking lips? Look like you dragged your lips across the concrete. Swole lip ass. Do you know what Chapstick is nigga. Looking like you took baby powder and wiped it all across your face. Nigga be gone. You are dismissed out of my presence."'Jabrea started going in on him causing everyone to die laughing. "Fu-" He started. "Is there a problem here?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw Quincy (Justin's brother) "Nahh man" the guy said and walked out the line. "Thanks" We said to Quincy. After we paid we sat in the student section where everyone sits and watched the game.

By halftime we were winning 24 to zero. Our cheerleaders came out and did a routine and cheer. At the end they started our school chant. "Brooklyn High, Brooklyn High, Brooklynnn High!" We all chanted. Then the Queens cheerleaders came out and did they lame ass routine and started there school chant tryna throw shade at our school. Nu uh no one was having that. Some of their students came over to our side talking smack an they ended up getting that ass beat. Bad..

In the end we won 64-24! That's what I'm talking about! We all turned up on our side! Like always it's never a dull moment in the student section! After the game we all stood around and talked to Justin's family as we waited for the players to come out the locker room. I met his mom and she really likes me. And his little sisters love me. "Daddy can Ary spend the night tonight?" Chance asked. "Not tonight sweety." Diddy said. She looked like she was about to cry so I crouched down next to her. "Hey one day I'll pick you girls up and we'll have a girls day with Maddie and my two friends ok?" I said. "K" she said back. Justin walks up "What's wrong with Chance?" Justin asks. "She wants Aryanna to spend the night." His mom says. "Aww! Ary come here." He said. I walked up to him and he pulled me closer by my waist "I didn't think you were going to come tonight with it being away." He said looking into my eyes. "I'm always going to be here supporting you. No matter what. Even if I gotta teleport then so be it." I said smiling at him and wiping a piece of grass off his face. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. "Justin! We loading up!" Shaq yelled at him to get on the bus. "I gotta go. You going to dinner with us right?" Justin asked. "Yeah I'm following the bus. Bye." I said then he kissed me on the forehead. "Bye." He said then walked away...

That boy is something else...

=====================================================================

And.. SCENE!!!!

•Aryanna is Justin's number on fan!

•Aww Chance wanted to have a sleepover with Aryanna.

•Do you think that the girls should have just ignored that random guy?

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️️

~Monica🐯💙