Graduation...

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

As I sit and look around at all my peers this is what we've been waiting for. This is what we have strived for. Everything we've done this year has led up to this... Graduation day. As I listened to all our teachers, staff, and principals talk I became teary eyed at all the memories I had at this one school. All good and bad but I wouldn't change them for the world because they made me who I am.

Then it was time to hand out diplomas. As they called out names in alphabetical order I became anxious. As they called out our friend's and families name's we all cheered. Then it was my turn. "Miss Aryanna Johnson who is also our valedictorian." Principal Bryd said. I heard my family and friends screaming for me. I knew they were proud. I shook Principal Bryd's hand then Mrs. Williams then my teachers. I listened carefully to their words of encouragement as I passed them. Then I went to take a sit on the stage and get ready for my speech. Principal Bryd announced me then I began my speech. "Good morning..." I began and waited a few seconds for them to reply. "The topic of my speech is Memories... What is a memory you may ask, a memory is a moment that you live and always remember.." I began my fifteen minute speech including some of my favorite memories through out the year from good to bad. "In closing I would like the class of 2014 to always remember that every memory you made this year cherish them, all the friends you made keep in touch, because they will always be with you." I finished and took my seat back out in the crowd of graduates. "The graduating class of 2014 has a special video for their families." Mrs. Williams said then took her seat. On the projected screen behind her a video started that we made. We all made small speeches about the year and they all fixed them were they ran into with each other. Some of our favorite songs played with the pictures from the yearbook and some we submitted. Then baby pictures and another picture that we submitted played to the song Mama by August Alsina. Occasionally the music would stop and someone would say something sweet about their family. I was crying when it showed mine and I knew my mama was too...

"It's with great pleasure that I present to you the Brooklyn HighSchool Class of 2014 graduates... Now TURN UP!!!" Mr. Bryd yelled. We all cheered and threw our caps in the air as the balloons and confetti dropped. We all pulled out our silly string and sprayed it on each other then found our caps and exited the building. "Aryanna we did it!!!!!!!!" Nevada yelled. We danced around and hugged each other. I hugged all my friends and gave Justin a long tight hug. "Thank you.. For playing a part in my life." I whispered in his ear then kissed him on the cheek. "My baby!!!!" Mama yelled crying then hugged me tight rocking me side to side. "Honey let her breathe. Let me take your pictures. Get your friends." John told mama and I. I got the crew together and we took a picture together. Then I took an individual one with Sean, we've gotten super close since prom.

Who knows we could possibly date in the future..

Everyone needs love right??

THE..... END!!!!!!!

=====================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!

This is the end of the book....

Guys special thanks to all of you who have read and commented!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think??

Comment and Vote🙊💙

~Monica💚👌