First Day...

I feel like this chapter is horrible but I've been having writers block and I promised I would put a chapter put so yea here it is...

Aryanna's POV
===================================================================

The last bell ranged and I walked back to my locker to retrieve my things. Justin has basically been glued to my side since this morning. And it doesn't bother me but then again.. It does. "Hey what are yall doing later?" Shaq asked us. Everyone said what they were doing which was basically nothing except for me. "I have work." I closed my locker and slung my backpack over my shoulder. "Where at?" Sean asked. "United gym. Downtown." I responded walking away. I didn't want to be late. They caught up with me and asked me questions about it. "Yes Trey I'm a coach for the third time." I said slightly annoyed that he kept asking me the same question over and over again. I opened the back door of my car and put my bags in it. "Look guys I'm gonna be late. Whoever house y'all chilling at text me and I'll slide by after." I told them then got inside my car saying my goodbyes then driving off. When I made it to the gym I clocked in and changed into my coaches shirt and shorts, with my shoes. "Hey I'm Matt. I'm your co-coach." He said handing me the red whistle in his hand. "Thanks. I'm Aryanna." I told him sitting down on the spring floor to stretch as we talked about what we were going to go over today.

"Hey everyone my name is Aryanna but you guys can call me Coach A." I told the class. Then Matt introduced himself and we began class. "Stick your landing guys!!! Ride it up then pop! There is no reason you should be falling doing your jumps!!" I sternly told them. "Ok try it again. 5678...." Matt told them. This time they hit their jumps perfectly. About an hour later we were done. Praise JESUS because I was hungry and sleepy plus I got a shitload if homework not to mention I haven't even started on my senior project. I stood around talking to some of the kids as they waited for their parents to come and pick them up. When the last child off my team left I went and gathered my things to clock out. "Hey Aryanna, Umm do you want to umm go and get dinner or something. You know to welcome you to the gym family." Matt nervously stuttered out. "That's really sweet but I can't I'm sorry I already have plans." I said turning him down. He sadly looked down at the ground then suggested another time. Sureeeee..... He not about to get me into any more drama. He walked me out to the car and then waited for me to leave before going back inside..

I'm not gonna lie though but Matt is kinda cute...

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

***Soooo I'm making Matt's character be Zac Efron... 😬 since he is oh so yummy lol***

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁