Im Home!!!

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

We had just landed and we were getting off the plan to go get our luggage. So let me tell you about my family.. My mama's mom is Latina and Native American and my granddad is Japanese. My dad is Black, Dominican, and French. His mom is Dominican and Black while his dad is French. How did all these different races mange to marry each other. I have no clue but our family is very diverse and different. "Abuelita!!! (Grandma!!!)" Me and Nevada screamed running up to her!! My grandma is a old true to her culture Spanish woman. "Donde estas sofu? (Where is grandad?)" I asked her. "De vuelta en casa. agarrar sus maletas. (Back at home. Grab your bags.)" She told us. We nodded and grabbed our bags and put them in the truck of the car. John seems to be hitting it off well with her. It was about an forty-five minute drive from the airport to the farm so I decided to text Justin just to let him know that I made it.

~Hey I'm here. Were with my Abuelita and were on the way to the house.

My Baby🙊💕👑: Good! I'm glad you made it there. I miss yo loud mouth ass already.

~Shut up! But I miss you too baby! 😘👅

We texted until we got there. We unloaded the car and put everything up in our rooms. I went to say hey to my sofu (Grandad), we sat around and played checkers an talked for a little while. Then I went into the kitchen to grab a flashlight to go out to the stables across the yard to see marshmallow. "Aryanna vas a ver a tu caballo? (Aryanna are you going to see your horse?)" Abuelita asked. "Sí señora. (Yes Ma'am.)" I told her then changed the batteries in the flashlight to ensure that it wouldn't go out while I was outside. "Ok tener cuidado. (Ok be careful.)" I nodded and then walked out the door and started walking across the way. "Hey sweet girl! I missed you." I told Marshmallow once I was inside the stable. Her face lite up and she started neighing. I rubbed her a little while and talked to her. I use to come out her and talk to her for hours when I would come back. "Let's take a picture." We both posted then I kissed her side. "Well I'm going back inside before it gets too cold." I told her. Then laid a blanket on her back. I haven't been back in two years, I never knew that I missed being out here so much.

It feels great to be home..

====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Aryanna made it home!

•Aww Justin misses her!

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!!

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙