I Anit Tripping Though

Aryanna's POV

=======================================================================

I stood where I was for a minute looking at them. Fuck was I tripping for? Thats not my man, he's barely a friend. Fuck them. I looked over towards the corner they were in and noticed Jared watching everyone leaning against the wall that the was close to the corner drinking something in his cup. I walked over to Jared and hugged him on my tippy toes since he is so much taller then me. Well everyone is really. Remember she is 4'11) "Hey the party is dope thanks for the invite" I told him then smiled. "Hey and you're welcome thanks for coming." He said then returned the smile. We talked a little longer and I could feel Justin staring me down.. Oh well fuck him. When I turned to leave to find the girls Trey called me over. Shoot me now. As I walked over there Justin stared at me but continued to let Joann kiss all over his face and neck. "Aye were the rest of your pants at!?" Trey semi yelled at me. I guess the big brother in him was coming out. But my shorts are not even that short. Fuck he talking bout? But I ignored his question. "Hey whats up guys?" I asked them after giving Trey and Shaq hugs. "Nothing foreal. Where the girls at?" Shaq asked smiling. "I don't know foreal. You only checking for Nevada anyways" I said to him then took a sip of my drink. "Mann fuck outta here. So what if I am?" He said smiling. "Nothing, Im bout to go dance. Bye" I told everyone. I didn't say two words to Justin but oh fucking well. I went to the kitchen and filled my cup with some more peach ciroc before heading to the floor. I danced by myself feeling the liquor and weed take over. I wasn't drunk nor super high I just had a slight buzz. I saw the girls dancing with Shaq and Trey and smiled to myself. They deserved good guys. I twirled my hips around until in the middle of the song I felt a pair of strong hands on my waist. I ignored it and danced the rest of the song. When it was over I turned around and my eyes met a really cute light skinned guy with a gorgeous smile and cute dimples. He was fresh as fuck. Damn calm down Ary. I've seen him around school a couple times and thought he was cute but never talked to him. "Hey Im Mack" He said smiling then licked his lips. "Hi Im Aryanna" I replied then returned his genuine smile. "Well Aryanna I saw you dancing by yourself and I decided to come dance with you to take away some of the awkwardness" He chuckled then looked down. Aww he was shy. "Well thank you Mack that was really sweet" I said to him feeling my cheeks turn bright red. We danced a little more then decided to go back over to the corner since thats where the crew was. There were no seats so I was standing up for a few minutes until Mack pulled me into his lap. I know what you guys are thinking.. You feeling him huh? The answer is maybe a little he's really sweet and fine but not as fine as Justin was. Wait! Aryanna what are you doing? Justin doesn't give two shits about you right now. So fuck him. "So guys since Im Justin's girlfriend now Im so happy that we get to spend time together" Joann says all excitedly. No one said anything. Pause. Wait? What? "Girlfriend? Since when?" Nev simply asked. "Since today! You got a problem!" Joann yelled at her. Hold the fuck up! Who she getting loud with. Aww hell nahh! "Who the fuck you getting loud with hoe!" The girls and I asked her at the same time. "I was talking to her no-" I cut her off before she finished her sentence. "You talking to my girls you talking to me. Bitch don't get your shit rocked all over again. I don't have a problem with sliding your ass across this floor. Fuck you thought this was hoe?" I semi yelled at her while giving her a glare. Mack placed a warm comforting hand on my waist and just looked at me with his sweet brown eyes. I calmed down a little but I was still mad that she thought she could get loud. This bitch... "Whatever" She mumbled then got up with Justin trailing behind her. "Mann I don't like her ass" Trey said causing us all to laugh. "I thought she was goin be cool as fuck but hell nahh. She crazy but she keep fucking around Aryanna thug ass goin slide her ass. We laughed. "Well Ary are you gonna introduce us?" Jabrea asked eyeing Mack. "Oh my bad.. Guys this Mack, Mack this is Jabrea, Trey, Nevada, and Shaq." I said to everyone. "Nice to meet yall. Even though I already know the guys from football." He said. I checked my phone and saw it was 2am. "Im starving, you guys wanna go get some food from somewhere?" I asked everyone while playing with the ends of my braid. "Yeah lets go" They said. We all got into my truck and I drove to the nearest Waffle House. We all got a booth and I sat between Jabrea and Mack. After we ordered I sat my phone on the table and it vibrated signaling that I had a text.. From Justin... "The fuck he want?" I mumbled to myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠️Where yall at? -Justin The Great

♥️Waffle House -Queen Ary

♠️So yall just gone leave and not tell me. -Justin The Great

♥️Yeah pretty much. You seemed pretty busy. Anyways gotta go! Bye!☺️✌️ -Queen Ary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I locked my phone and put it back on the table. After we all ate. I drove everyone back to the party so that the guys could get their cars. Mack was the last to get out my truck. He came around to the driver side window "So Ary I was wondering could I have your number maybe?" He asked then put his head down and looked at the ground. I took his chin in between my thumb and index finger and lifted his face up to look at mine. "Sure where is your phone?" I told him then smiled. He handed me his phone and I handed him mine. After we exchanged numbers we said our goodbyes and I pulled out the driveway. It was a little over a hour drive to Brea's house from the party. So after I dropped her off it took about 10 minutes too get home. We got back around 5am. I told Nev goodnight and went and kissed mama goodnight even though she was knocked out. I grabbed a pair of nike volleyball shorts and a tank top and panties. I took a shower and lotioned my body. After I took off my makeup and took out my contacts. I unbraided my curly hair and threw it in a wet high bun and got in the bed. I turned on my tv and hopped on twitter the first thing I saw was a tweet from Justin and couple from the crew

"@JDior_: Mann fun night but fucked up at the same time smdh"

"@LoveNevada: Fun night with the crew even though my bitch almost slide that hoe ass lmao😂👏 #BossShit"

"@DrunkOnBrea: Turnt night with my crew😝🙌 "

"@MackWilds: Fun night with the crew and this cutie😉" (He posted a picture of us smiling at Waffle House)

"@ShaTown: Can already tell this friendship is gonna last a lifetime man.. My crew too dope son💥👊!" (He posted a picture of all of us posted up around my truck chillen)

"@TreyLivin: Mann dope night with dope people🔥👌 (He posted the picture with all of us)

After I saw everyone's tweets I retweeted and favorited them. So I decided to tweet some.

"@QueenAry: Dope night with my crew! Couldn't ask for a better group of people to kick it with🙈🙌."

I scrolled down my timeline a little a saw that someone i followed retweeted two of Joann's tweets.

"@TheRealJoann: I always get what I want and tonight I got what I want. They must be shook cause Im in the crew now💁"

"@TheRealJoann: Now its time to give my daddy what he wants...😏👏 @JDior_"

Once a hoe... Always a hoe.

"@QueenAry: Honestly you must think Im tripping off of yall but nahh.. Bitch Im chillen✌️ Opps..."

After I posted the pictures of me and Mack and the crew on instagram and Twitter. Poor Justin wasn't in any of them. Oh well. I logged off and started thinking about everything that happened tonight while I watched a few minutes of tv after a little while I slowly fell asleep...

=======================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!

Do you think Aryanna is overreacting or underreacting?
Do you guys like Mack?
Comment and Vote🙈❤️
Happy New Years!😝💜💙

~Monica💜🙌