Chapter 1

Even in the dark she continued to edge forward, she didn't need her eyes to navigate the familiar forest. All she had to focus on was the rather tall man currently in pursuit of her. Â When she came to the familiar clearing she halted as the tall figure approached her staying within the shadows of the trees. She grinned when she realised her pursuer wouldn't step into the moonlight, giving her time to play with him, have a little fun. She grinned at the figure and released a small amount of power to allow for current emotions to take solid forms in front of her. Her emotions took three forms that of a basilisk, a Fairy and a black dog (ghost), three of her many familiar she could summon based on the emotions she felt at that time.

A arrogant laugh the tall stranger as he appeared to study the creatures now before him and the woman who had summoned them. (Y/N) glared back showing no fear of the person a head of her, "I see most creatures have lost their respect for powerful beings." Her voice came out coolly with an undertone of interest. "You are a curious woman," the figure stated as he took a step into the moonlit clearing, "you speak like you are wiser than most, like you have lived longer than most." His grin only grew when the black dog came closer to him, "but you do not seem like a vampire."

Piecing the information, the man had provided as well as his overall demeanour (Y/N) reached a calculated conclusion that the man in front of her was most defiantly a vampire. "Ah, you're a vampire that would explain your lack of respect." She grinned calling the black dog back to her side. "You're all the same, you think because your immortal your superior to those of us who have existing for millennia more than yourselves."

He let out a chuckle, "how curious, my name is Alucard I work directly beside the head of the Hellsing organisation." (Y/N) flicked her wrist and the creatures stood before her disappeared, "a vampire hunter, how ironic!" she giggled. "Then you have no quarrel with me, but much the same I am curious of this master of yours," she summarised. "Perhaps I shall join you on your return to her, maybe I'll even discover the reason behind these fake vampires." (Y/N) stated, "True vampires are irritating enough but man-made vampires are worse." With that (Y/N) held her arm out to Alucard and awaited his direction, "You may call me (Y/N)". Alucard took her hand in his gloved one and lead her towards the Hellsing manor, giving up temporarily on his question as to what (Y/N) was. Perhaps this would be an interesting night after all for both parties.

(Y/N) grinned this was by far the most interesting incident to happen in many, many years of 'living'.