• D U M B •

Hello everyone! For those of you who read messages, a new chapter will be out tomorrow. It'll be a long one! Also, if you guys like my writing please go check out ChickitaGurl . She is so talented and adorable. Follow her asap!

"Jeez Patton, sometimes you can be so dumb."

Usually, Roman's idiotic comments didn't seem to bother Logan. Well, they did, but this time he took it personally.

For some reason, the slight look of hurt that shined on Patton's face bothered him completely. He could tell it bothered Anxiety too considering he gave him an off look.

With out thinking, Logan slammed his hands on the table before him, which caused Roman and Patton to jolt. Not so much Anxiety as he could tell what was going to happen.

"Princey, how could you call Patton dumb when you can't go with out singing for five seconds? You have no right to say anything about him. Trust me, the next time you do, I won't just slam my hands on a table."

Roman gulped while Anxiety chuckled a little, "C'mon Princey, you had it coming."

Anxiety escorted Roman out of the room, while Logan stood there looking at Patton.

Suddenly he realised that Patton may not have appreciated what he had just done.

"I'm sorry-"

"Thank you."

The words caught Logan off guard, as Patton wasn't a loud or violent person, even though what he had just done wasn't too violent.

Patton stood up and stroked Logan's cheek, and with a smile he kissed his cheek.

He walked away suddenly, leaving Logan in astonishment.

If yelling at Princey meant that, he'd definitely do it again.

Sorry this was short! Just been busy with messages and smoke.