• T H U N D E R •

Aloha! Thought this was a cute idea! Enjoy. (Prinxiety)

🌸♡🌸
---------------------

His window was dripping with water from the dark grey clouds that were forming outside, and the room itself was freezing cold. The light was flickering, and the mind space felt as if it were shaking uncontrollably. At times like these, he didn't know what to do at all.

Anxiety just knew Thomas was having a nightmare, because, well, he was all alone.

He wasn't... Particularly fond of the nightmares, despite being Anxiety. They really did scare the young personality.

He always felt alone, and abandoned when they happened, and sometimes he'd just get full blown anxiety attacks.

He looked outside, the rain falling heavily, and the mind blowing wildly. Just as he did so, a huge bolt of thunder shot in the distance.

He screeched as quietly as he could, and shook underneath his covers.

Breath, he said to himself.

It wasn't working.

He then noticed a slight dampness on his cheeks, he put his hand up to them, and to his shock, he was crying.

Anxiety hated being afraid, let alone crying... over thunder. He thought it made him come off as...weak.

Before he could finish another thought, he heard a soft, and a surprisingly pleasant voice on the other side of his dark bedroom door. Who could that even be? No one cared when Anxiety was having nightmares.

The voice then spoke, "Anxiety? What's all that noise? I swear if your playing that God awful Fall Out Boy music... "

Anxiety sighed to himself, he should have known, the voice was the royal pain.

Why would he even be up this late, let alone care about what he was doing in his bedroom.

Anxiety wiped away any evidence of him crying, and got up and went to open up his door.

He put on a smug smirk for the Prince, "Hey there, Princy. What's shakin'?"

The man with the white and red sash rolled his eyes at the younger, "Forget it, I shouldn't have-"

B A N G.

P O W.

C L A P.

Anxiety jumped, not knowing what to do, or where to go, he panicked and regretfully started clinging onto the older personality.

His cheeks had immediately glowed a bright ivory red, and some tears had found their way out of his sad looking brown eyes.

Prince looked down, an eyebrow raised, but with sympathetic, easy going eyes.

"Anxiety.. Are..are you... Afraid of thunder?" The Prince asked, hand on the other's shoulder.

He gulped at his conclusion, "N-no. Go back to your room, I-I will be fine." He responded sadly, unclinging from him and crawling underneath his bed sheets.

Roman rolled his eyes at the other's stubbornness and walked over to the dark black bed, crawling into it and adjusting Anxiety's position so that he'd be lying upon his chest.

Anxiety blushed madly.

"P-Prince what are you doing?" He asked, almost suspiciously.

The other sighed, why was Anxiety acting all flustered? "Relax, Hot Topic. It's just so you get some rest, just close your eyes okay?"

Anxiety finally gave in to the other's directions and rested his head on his chest, silently closing his eyes. Prince started playing with his hair, and making circles on his back with his finger.

After a few moments, was out like a light.

Roman smiled, he was... Kind of cute when he wasn't being rude.

The Prince tried to break away from the embrace, yet the other clung onto him, whimpering in his sleep.

He groaned and finally excepted the fact that he wouldn't be leaving, and closed his eyes.

As he did so, he was very curious as to when Thomas's next nightmare would be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it, and please do know requests are open! Aloha means hello and goodbye ♥