• D A T E •

First off, I cannot believe how well this is going. Over 100 votes, and we are getting closer to 1000 reads everyday! Thank you all so much. As you can see I put out a new book for the occasion, it's called smoke! Of course it's sander sides. Enjoy and I love you guys ❤

🌸♥🌸

Usually, Patton was a very chipper and happy person. But, today he seemed to be a little out of it.

First, Princey noticed it. He was singing a song, and usually Dad would compliment him on his amazing range and tune. But Patton stood there blankly.

Then, Anxiety saw it. Usually Patton made dinner every night for all four of them, but this time he didn't. Which Anxiety didn't mind, he deserved a break every once and while. But it was strange for him not to.

The only one who hadn't caught on was Logan, which was ironic due to the fact that he was the reason for the whole mess.

Patton was nervous, about their date.

Well, it wasn't necessarily a date. They weren't dating and they didn't exchange I love you's or admit feelings for each other, but that's how Patton saw it. Two people, spending alone time together, what else would you call it?

A logical person, like Logan, would call it an outing between friends, but Dad wasn't all too logical.

They were both supposed to go to a movie together, just friends.

Just friends.

You see, Patton wanted them to be more than friends! He wanted to be able to hold his hand and kiss his cheek whenever he wanted, he wanted to call him cute, he wanted them to be boyfriend and boyfriend.

Patton knew Logan couldn't feel things like he did, and it truly hurt him.

"Patton, are you alright?"

Patton jolted, not knowing anyone was in the room with him. He turned and saw Princey, who was sitting there with concern. He immediately put on a smile.

"Hello Roman! How can I help you?"

Roman frowned, "Patton, is anything to matter?"

Patton bit his lip, he was talking to Roman here. Maybe he could actually help with his problem.

"Actually... Yes! I have to confess something, but you have to promise to keep it to yourself." Princey nodded, "Okay... Well I may have feeling for Logan! And today we're supposed to see a movie. Just as friends."

Roman was shimmering in excitement, but stayed serious. "Patton! Why didn't you just say so? Here, I must help you dearest friend. During the movie, lean against him! Hold his hand, stuff like that! I promise it will work."

Patton bit his lip, unsure of the decision, but he eventually caved to the idea, immediately coming to the conclusion that this was his only hope.

"Okay."

----------------

It came to the movie day, and despite having a plan, Patton was nervous. Princey reminded him of his strategies, and the two were on their way.

They were finally in the theater, and they decided to see something scary, despite Morality's wishes. Logan found horror films fascinating.

They were sitting besides each other, silently. Patton wasn't paying much attention to it though, he was just staring at Logan. Admiring his complexion, thinking of how smart he was.

He tore his eyes away, not wanting to make anything to obvious, he couldn't know just yet. He had decided to just pay attention to the movie screen.

As soon as he did so though, a jump scare flashed onto the screen, and he clung to Logan. Despite being scared, he thought of Princey's advice.

He buried his head in the other's neck, which caused Logan to stiffen.

"Patton... What are you doing?"

Dad backed away and gave Logan a frown.

"Nothing." Patton responded, how could he not tell?

"Okay-"

"Logan! How do you not realize my feelings for you? I thought becoming close to you would make you see it!"

The two stayed silent, back to watching the movie. Why would Patton say that? It came off as rude and inconsiderate.

Now, whenever Patton had a jump scare, he would make sure he didn't cling onto the logical non-feeling mess called Logan.

It had been a few minutes later when Patton felt a shiver near his ear, which caused him to blush madly.

He heard a whisper, "If you liked me, you could have just said so. That would've been the more logical thing to do."

The voice stopped, and he felt something on his hand, he looked down, and saw Logan's.

Logan could... Feel things like he could? Of course he was happy, but it was so surprising coming from him.

He turned to kiss Logan's cheeks, it was the other's turn to blush.

Their first date.

🌸♥🌸