• B O A T •

"I am a prince! I am not meant to be wearing this type of yellow! Let alone a life jacket!"

The small canoe like boat shifted slightly, as the four stranded sides stood on it with slight anger. How could the cruise just leave them behind? 

"You guys know there are sharks here right? Are there sharks here? I wouldn't be surprised." Anxiety spoke, twiddling his thumbs.

"Anxiety, stop making the situation worse. Let's all think of a logical explanation and solution. " Logan announced, pacing ever so slightly.

Patton stomped his foot, childlike. "How can we be logical when you left the cookies on shore! You know I need my cookies! Patton needs his cookies!"

Logan sighed in grief, "Patton! We are literally stranded on a boat and that is what you are worried about? Cookies?!"

Patton turned, shock and hurt in his eyes. "They were chocolate chip..."

Roman grunted in distress. "Stop it you guys! You can have cookies when we find a way home."

"Who knows if we'll even get home or have cookies? The sharks are going to eat us like cookies, and don't get me started on tsunamis-"

"Virgil!" The three other side's shouted at the same time, each giving him an annoyed look.

"...sorry."

Logan sighed turning to the romantical side. "I'm sorry I forgot the cookies. I know you like them."

Patton made a 'hmm' noise, not responding.

Logan sighed once again, "Fine don't speak to me then."

The older side immediately looked at Logan with sad eyes, "No! I'm sorry let me love you!" he said almost yelling, hugging Logan.

Logan smiled for a second, then quickly went back to his standard facial expression, hugging him back.

Anxiety smirked, and whispered in Roman's ear, "They're laughing now, but wait until the underwater goblins strike."

Roman chuckled to himself, wrapping his arm around the other's shoulders. "Don't worry emo nightmare, I will protect you."

------------------------

This was suggested by IAM90SMOM and I totally loved writing it! Leave more suggestions below!