Tease - Larry

REQUEST: 

Can you do a smutty Larry where Harry is 19 and Louis is 20 and Louis teases Harry all day and they get home and angry sex happens? - Shdonh

Follow, Vote, Comment? 

(They don't quite have sex, but they kind of do?) 

S/T (Its a student/teacher)

Harry pulled up in the school car park, the early morning sunlight warming up the water that lay on the road and turning it into spirals of mist that twisted and turned up into the sky. He slowly pulled into the school car park and jumped out, his hair ruffling in the wind and rain giving him a desired windswept look. Harry looked around at the crowds of people in their P.E kits and smiled, dimples tugging at the edges of his lips and loped up to the school playing field where he spotted the one person that made his groin ache and head hurt; Mr Louis Tomlinson his teacher the very one who had left him on a high this morning.  

There was a cool summers breeze wafting through Harrys patchwork blue curtains and he rolled over in his small, single bed and groaned to himself his hands reaching over the bed trying to find something, or rather someone. Finding the small bed empty he cracked open his crusty eyes and rubbed them so that his blur of a small, poster covered bedroom came into focus.  

 His bedroom was small and poky, with wooden floorboards and whitewashed walls that were covered in posters of his favourite bands. The glow in the dark stars on his newly painted dark blue ceiling were a new addition to his room though, last night Louis and him had been up redecorating and playing with the paint and kissing and giggling but now he had no idea where Louis had got too. 

 Talking of the devil, a figure appeared in his doorway a loose white towel wrapped around his wait, droplets of water running down the tanned planes of his defined chest and to where the white towel hung so low that you could see almost to the bottom of his v-lines.

"Hi," Harry breathed his voice getting stuck in his throat and his eyes bulged as Louis casually dropped the towel and stalked across the bedroom to where he laying in his bed. "Louis! What if my mother catches us?" Harry squealed slightly as Louis removed the duvet and straddled his waist with a wicked grin.

"No need to worry about that Harry dearest," Louis said with a roll of hips. "She was off to her job bright and early this morning."  And with a sigh Harry clenched the duvet as his morning wood was invigorated by the shameless rolling and grinding of Louis' hips. He was panting hard, his curls sticking messily to his forehead and he was nearing his high when Louis suddenly exclaimed on top of him and got up with a sigh.

"What?" Harry asked disoriented and looked at Louis with hooded eyes, his stomach and head spinning as his cock ached for attention just one roll of the hips would do it, he didn't even think he needed that. Louis gestured to his alarm and Harry saw that the two of them only had 10 minutes to get ready and get to school."Are you fucking serious?" Harry panted and flopped back down on his pillow not missing the smirk that Louis threw his way as he tugged on some trousers and a tie.

"You now have 5 minutes to get dressed and get to school," Louis tapped the alarm clocks screen with a finger nail and leaned down to press a kiss on Harry's pouty, red lips. "I wouldn't want to put you in detention on the first day back." Louis breathed into Harry's ear, chuckling as Harry shivered in delight under him as his breath ghosted across his skin leaving goose bumps in its wake.