A Little Too Late - Larry Stylinson

This is my favorite one-shot so far so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :) I do take requests/propmts so if you have one you can comment or message me it. Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW. It means the world to me :

ONWARDS WITH LARRY FLUFF <3

LOUIS' POV:

I bit back tears as I looked at the photo a girl had sent me from Harry's uni party last night. The picture was a little blurry but you could make out the two shapes on the bed. One was distinctly female with long blonde hair and blue eyes and the other, well the other was male, with curly hair, 4 nipples and a chest tattoo. It was my boyfriend. It was Harry.

He promised me this time he wouldn't, this time he wouldn't slip up. He promised me this time it would be different. He promised me he wouldn't cheat on me.

I heard the front door slam and Harry walked into the front room yawning loudly and mussing up his hair, his sex hair. He noticed me sat curled up on the leather sofa and walked over and then noticed my tears. "Boo, are you okay?"

I looked up at Harry, tears clouding my vision. "Was she good?" I asked softly holding in the tears that were threatening to overspill upon my cheeks.

Harry straightened up and looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Was she any good? The girl last night? Was she good enough to cheat on me with?" I asked anger filling my voice now, I wasn't falling for Harrys innocent act again, not this time.

Harry looked down at the floor and nervously fiddled with his bracelets on his wrist. "I don't know what you mean Boo" He stuttered, his voice giving away his feelings.

"Bullshit Harry. I know you're lying, and don't say you're not. We've had a relationship for 3 years Harry, I think I would know when you lie" I snarled getting up and walking over to where Harry was stood fiddling with those damn bracelets, he always did that when he lied, a nervous tick I guess.

Harrys head snapped up and he stalked over to me. " 'Had' what do you mean 'had'?"

I snorted at him "You really think I'm going to ignore this situation again Haz?" My voice shook as the nickname slipped out. "Every time you do this, and it hurts Harry, it physically hurts me when you do this. I can't be in a relationship with someone who I can't trust"

Harry looked at me and started crying, the silent tears slipping down his face. "Louis I love you though" He grasped my chin and kissed me putting all his love and passion into that one kiss, that one moment.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything, the sparks warmed up my body and I felt that clenching in my stomach. Harry and all his perfectness was going to be the death of me, but I couldn't do this anymore. No matter how much we loved each other I couldn't be with someone like Harry, all I knew was that this was the end, of a love that wasn't perfect but it was all I wanted. But I had to let him go.

I pulled away from the test and leaned my forehead against Harrys. "I love you too, but we have to let this go. Its not healthy for either of us. As hard as it may be Harry we have to say goodbye, to love, to this, to each other" I said softly the tears slipping down my face and dripping onto the floor.

I felt Harry nod and he opened his eyes and sent me a watery grin. I pulled back away from him and walked out of the room wiping away my tears with the back of my hand.

I didn't want to watch him go. Harrys been a important part of my life for three years now it'll be hard to say goodbye to a love like ours. Honestly I don't want him to go but I can't be in a relationship with someone like Harry, in a few years if we meet again then maybe but now no.