Body Party - Larry

REQUEST:

Could you write a longgggggg oneshot where Louis gives Harry a lapdance to the song "Body Party - Ciara" and its really smutty and steamy and like acrobatic? Very like um sexy? Yeah! sexy. - IllCarryYouuuuuuuu

 (AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONESHOT OKAY?) 

Every knew that Harry liked cats. Fluffy or bald, skinny or fat, black or white, tabby or tortoiseshell no matter what he couldn’t stay away from them and they couldn't stay form him neither. So that maybe why Louis found himself on his and Harry's bed in nothing but a pair of tight black boxers-Harry's boxers to be exact-and some cat ears. On his face were some crudely draw cat whiskers. In the pit of Louis' stomach something bubbled a mixture of both fear and excitement, scared of how Harry will react but excited too. Maybe a little bit too excited.  

 ****** 

 When Harry returned home in the evening he was tired and hungry and just wanted to curl up on the couch with his boyfriend and watch some soppy, romantic films until they fell asleep in each others arms. But Louis was mucking around in their bedroom and Harry was alone on the couch with a beer bottle in one hand and the other was holding the remote, randomly flicking through the channels to find something worthwhile watching. He finally settled on a episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and laughed as he remembered the time when management had set him and Kendall up.

 The credits were rolling and Harry stretched as if to get up when music thudded through the speakers all over the house and a body appeared behind him and a pair of lips touched his ear gently taking his earlobe between its teeth and tugging on it gently.

"Yeah, right there

No, right there

I was having fun

I hope you're having fun too'

 Louis whispered in Harry's ear, his warm breath dancing across the hairs making them stand up on end. Harry sucked in a shuddering breath as Louis pressed butterfly kisses to the back of his neck, pulling the collar of his shirt to expose his shoulder blades, licking and biting down them too.

Harry breathed heavily as Louis covered his eyes with a blindfold and led him to the centre of the room where a stool sat in the middle, in-between the two mirror covered walls. Straddling Harry's lap, Louis quickly removed his shirt, running his fingers up and down Harry's never ending torso. He smiled a little before pressing a small kiss to Harrys cheek and standing up.

Harry whimpered as Louis stood up, his hands stretching out to find Louis again but Louis chuckled before removing Harrys blindfold with his teeth and then smirking as Harrys mouth dropped as he took in the sight before him. Louis leaned forward until his and Harrys lips were almost touching and then he stopped for a few seconds, letting Harry breath heavily before opening his mouth and sexily rasped along to the song.   

"My Body is your party, baby

Nobody's invited but you baby

I can do it slow now, tell me what you want

Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off

Cause tonight its going down, tell your boys its going down

We in the zone now, don’t stop"

Louis leaned into to gently nibble on Harrys bottom lip before flashing him a wicked smile and turned round, waving his arse tantalisingly in Harrys face. Harry bit back a groan at the sight in front of him and his hand snuck around to the front of his sweatpants and inside his boxers. Louis turned around and tugged Harrys lip from between his teeth and his hand out his boxers before shaking his head in a mock upset manner.