Someone Like You - (Nouis)

LOUIS'S POV:

I whimpered as a loud crash of thunder echoed round my small bedroom, I sighed as I realised that no-one was in, Harry was on another date with Caroline Flack.

I sighed as I remembered mine and Harrys long, passionate relationship. As much as I hated to say, I am glad that we broke up. You see the spark that we first had when we started dating was no longer there, and when it ended we realised that we had been holding on for so long, onto nothing just a very close best friendship. I grinned into the darkness, yes Harry and I were still best friends I couldn't wish for anymore.

I whimpered again as a roll of thunder was heard in the distance, the first was yet to come. I sat up in bed and listened to the lashing rain against my window and sighed.

I was never going to fall asleep again so I got out of bed and padded downstairs in my boxers. Luckily it was a summer storm so that it felt perfectly warm and snugly in my empty flat. I sat on the couch and started to hum the last song that me and Harry sung 'together' it was suppose to signify the end of our relationship.

'Never mind, I'll find someone like you

I wish nothing but the best for you, too

Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead'

I hummed to myself the chorus and I smiled at the last memory of mine and Harrys relationship, I remembered the tears that ran down our faces as we faced each other and sung the song, I remembered that we got up and tenderly hugged each other and then I remembered that he leant down and quickly pecked my lips.

"Might as well finish as we started" I had smiled and buried myself in Harrys chest.

Suddenly I heard a knocking on my front door, frowning I made my way down the hallway walking past the kitchen and checking the time, it was half past one in the morning who was knocking on my door at this time? Shrugging to myself I opened the door and looked into the familiar, gorgeous blue eyes of Niall. Wait did I just call Niall gorgeous?

Shrugging to myself I frowned at Niall who grinned at me "Hey Lou!"

I had to smile, even at half one in the morning Nialls energy and happiness was infectious.

"Hey Ni! What you doing here so late?" I asked a little confused.

Niall raised his eyebrows and stepped through the doorway and hugged me close.

I breathed in Nialls familiar scent, he smelled of his axe shampoo and a mixture of cologne and chocolate. I loved Nialls scent as weird and messed up that sounds it calms me down all the time.

"Um Lou, you can let go now" Niall said his voice shaking a little.

I looked up at his face our eyes meeting each other he blushed and looked away. I poked his cheek and Niall grinned at me.

"What if I don't want to let go?" I asked casually.

Niall blushed and whispered the word "Jump".

I looked at him "Wait, what?"

Niall blushed, "No not like that Jump?"

Feeling confused I jumped and Niall hooked his arms around my hips and I wrapped my legs around his thin, muscular figure. My heart pounded as Niall made his way upstairs to my bedroom effortlessly carrying me. Wow, he's been working out I watched his arm muscles flex. Niall dropped me on my bed and crawled down and sat on bed next to me.