"Harry, this is for your potential safety. Of course I want to stay and cuddle you and kiss you. I want to make all of your problems go away. I want to be right beside you when you wake up in the morning. But if keeping you safe means staying away, then that's what I'll do. No one is going to come after you, Harry. I promise you that. As long as you're in Hogwarts, then you'll be safe." Draco's eyes flashed with sadness and a grim smile sat on his lips.

"I won't let you leave, Draco. Didn't you hear McGonagall? I'm supposed to be protecting you. Not the other way around. Voldermort will send his little minions out to kill you if he found out that you told about the upcoming war. And you've got that damn bloody mark on your arm. You're bound to be hunted by a lot of people. Considering you're a Malfoy." Draco's eyes narrowed into slits. He huffed before striding to the other side of the room.

From there, he picked up his overcoat and threw it on. Oh, alright then. "So you're still going to leave? After everything I said to you? I thought you would have found some sense by now." Hot tears threatened to spill down my cheeks as I cupped a hand to my mouth and stifled a sob.

"Please, just come home with me. Protect me by staying with me. P- please. I'm begging you. I l- love you." I couldn't hold back the sobs anymore. They just came out, racking my body. I sunk to the floor with the blanket still wrapped around my shoulders. The room became a blurry mess as I cried more and more.

"No, Harry. Don't cry. Please, I hate seeing you like this. It breaks my heart." Draco rushed over here and I cracked a bitter laugh at his words. "Yes, of course it breaks your heart." I heaved myself up and out of Draco's arms. "You don't care. Obviously you don't." I staggered over to the bed and turned to look at Draco once more. "You don't love me. You don't care. If you did, you wouldn't leave." I spat out as viciously as I could before lying on the bed and curling myself up into a ball.

The tears became hotter as they raged down my face and the sobs shook my body. I couldn't stop crying now. I let it out. All of it. All the pent up emotions. Everything. I cried for what felt like hours but was probably only minutes. A dip in the bed made me curl tighter into my ball. My ball of safety.

"Harry." Draco's cool voice whispered into my ear and I restrained the urge to let my hand fly. His hands rested on my back. I wasn't so much as sobbing now, only sniffling and hiccuping. The occasional sob racked my body and I tried my hardest to hold it in. This isn't fair.

"Harry." Draco's voice came again and he pulled me into his lap. This time I unfurled and leaned into his touch. Still with my eyes closed, I tried to stop the tears. I wasn't weak. One of Draco's hands petted my hair continuously and it felt good. "Please don't think that I don't love you. Or that I don't care. Because I do. Immensely. And I can promise you that." That still doesn't change the fact that your leaving me.

"I'm sorry. I was angry a- and I just spat it out. It was the first thing that came to mind..." I trailed off when my voice choked. "I know you're angry. And you have every right to be. But I swear on Merlin's name that I love you and care for you." I gave Draco a small smile. And though I couldn't see it, due to my eyes being closed, I'm sure he was smiling.

I stayed with my head on Draco's lap for a while longer. The only time I opened my eyes was to study his features. I found his liquid silver eyes watching me when I opened my own. And his mouth quirking into a small smile. He truly was a work of beauty. Somebody sure was showing off when they made Draco Malfoy.

I chuckled inwardly at my thoughts but returned to studying Draco. His pale coloured flesh made his features stand out so well. His feather blonde hair wasn't gelled down as usual, this time he left it sticking up, as a sort of bed hair. Wind blown, almost. And it made him look good.

"Harry. I am really really sorry. But I have to do this. I don't know when I'll be back. But I hope you can forgive me." I grunted and held the tears that threatened to fall again. What will I do without him? "Can I have one last kiss before I go?" I sat up to face him. One last kiss. Just one. Who knows how long it'll be before I can give him another one.

Draco's lips devoured mine, hot and demanding. He forced his way in, tongue flicking against mine. I felt his hand clasp around my neck, urging my mouth closer , seducing me to surrender. He wanted to dominate the kiss, so I let him. After all, this could be the last kiss for a while.

Draco's hot to his strokes mine, playful, teasing and almost cruel. And I have back as much as he was giving, matching every stroke, every caress. Breathless, I let myself sink into him, drowning in the electrifying hunger of his kisses.

And then it ended.

He pulled back and turned away, breath as ragged and heavy as my own. My face felt flushed, burning even in this cold room. My whole body felt hot as it trembled from the memory of the hungry and ravenous kiss. "Goodbye Harry." Draco placed one last kiss on my forehead and grabbed his broom and wanted before heading to the door.

He twisted the handle and pulled the door open. One last time, he turned around. "I love you." There were tears in his eyes and I could see a trembling lip. His voice was quiet and shaky. And then he was gone in the blink of an eye.

And all I felt in that moment was loneliness. Pure loneliness and heartache. My head pounded as I climbed off the bed and walked to the window, the blanket still wrapped around my shoulders. As the moonlight looked in, I looked out. Down on the street, I could see the pale figure of Draco in dark clothes. he was moving swiftly, almost floating.

As I watched him go, a lone tear dribbled down my cheek and I crumbled. My whole world was gone. I let him walk right out of that door. why was I so stupid? I can't live without him. I should've fine after him. But no, here I am, wallowing in my own misery and self pity. What a great life I have. Truly.

~

I cried myself stupid. I really did. It was all I could do to prevent myself from going after Draco. Sometimes, I get the feeling that he can't stand to be around me. He said he couldn't be near me. That really hurt. And I know that he didn't mean it like that, but still. There was always doubt.

Just that tiny bit of doubt washing over my mind. And I can't help it. But no matter what. No matter what he does or what he says, I'll continue to love him. In that moment, I promised myself something. If we survive the war, I will marry Draco. No matter what.

X

Oh my god. It's so beautiful.

Sorry that its short. I was really distracted... By a movie... :')

Anyway, I'm going to start writing chapter 34 tonight and I might be able to update it tonight, so 2 updates in one day. Hopefully. You should be excited.

If it's bad, say something, don't leave me hanging. I need reviews, guys!

Don't be a ghostie!