Chapter 19

Darks pov:

I was currently just walking the streets of LA alone till someone was chasing after me calling me mark... like really I don't look like that asswhole.. I turned around...

"What the fuck do you want!!" I yelled... the guy smirked at me...

"Hey... Can I talk to you for a few..."

"Why I don't even know you..!" I told him...

"Yeah but I know you and your precise YN!" he sneered.."

"Look I don't know you and I don't care what happens to her... she's not mine...."

"So then you can help me and I'll help you..." he told me..

"What do you want!" I yelled getting angry because he's bothering me.

"I want her but you don't~ isn't it simple? I get the girl and she out of your hair... It's a win-win." I smirk.

"Follow me so we can discuss this more...." he started following me "so what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't... The names clay!" he stuck his hand out and I took it.

"Nice too meet you, but call me Dark." he nodded we continued on the where I wanted to talk more...

Mean while...

YN pov:

I was just laying in the living room watching my favorite show, while mark was recording. *bark* I turn around to look in the hall...

"Hia chica... you gotta go outside.." she shook her butt. I got up and went to let her out.

I was waiting at the door waiting for her to finish her business.

"Hey, YN~ how you doing?" I heard a voice behind me... I turned around to see anti.

"Oh~ hey anti... "

"What wrong deari?" he asked me...

"I don't know I guess everything with dark..." I told him being honest...

"What about him?" he asked.

"Well it just doesn't seem right.... Like he just left... he doesn't care if i'm back with mark or not... You know what I mean... cause you guys did... kidnap me and what dark has done~...." I just broke I started crying... I was sitting on the ground now in a ball crying my eyes out.... Then anti sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me trying to comfort me....

"Hey look it's going to be okay... and I'm so sorry that we kidnapped you... I feel guilty that I helped that asswhole do what he did to you.... I have to live with that for the rest of my life and i will forever feel guilty!"

"Anti~"

"Look please~... I just want you to be happy... and now your with mark! I hope you are the happiest!!! And not be in any pain and to not be depressed anymore...."

I hugged him, "Thank you so much anti!!!" I said but it was kinda muffled by his shirt.

"No YN, thank you! You made me a better demon.."

"Um~~ YN?" Mark came in...

"Hey mark... anti was just apologizing and comforting me..."

"Really? A Demon.... Apologizing... yeah right!" mark scoffed...

"Mark! I'm serious!!" I looked him dead in the eyes...

He lifted his arms in surrender, "okay okay I believe you but it's just- wow...."

"I'm nothing like Dark, mark.... If that's what you're trying to say... I was made by jack's fans and jack agreed with them... YOU! You're the one that made the fans believe he was so evil and manipulative!" mark looked down in shame...

"Yeah your right.... I'm sorry anti~."

"It's fine, mark... I'm used to it..."

"Yeah but you shouldn't...." I told him.

A/N: hey guys so I hope you you enjoyed this one...  Also how do you feel about clay coming back? (573 words)