Chapter 10

YN Pov:

I was at the studio office, and the comments were terrible. Mark was yelling at the camera but I was to sad to listen, so i fell asleep. I woke up to mark nudging me,

"YN~" he whispered while shaking me abit, i just moaned, "Wake up~! I made food~." I then peaked one of my eyes open.

"What kind?" I asked sleepily.

"Your favorite type of pizza!" I shot both of eyes open and ran down the stairs.

It smelled amazing I got to the kitchen and grabbed a plate and a few slices of pizza and sat at the table. I was just finishing my first slice when mark finally got to the table, "About time, what took you so long?" I laughed.

"I don't run like you." he smiled. I smiled back, something that i just can't help when i'm with him. "So what do you want to do after this?" he asked.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure, what movie?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know... you chose, I made the decision on what to do." I giggled.

"Okay..." he smiled.

"So what is it?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." he stated.

"Humf" I pouted.

"Don't give me that face, trust me you'll love it." he said. I just nodded, I finished my pizza and cleaned my plate mark came into i took his plate so he could get the movie ready.

"Is it ready yet?" I called.

"Yeah it is, you can come on in." he called back.

I walked in and seen the trailers rolling, "So what's the movie?" mark just shook his head and sat down and patted the seat next to him, I gladly took it. Mark wrapped his arm around me and i snuggled into him. Could this night get any better?

Marks pov:

We just got comfy on the couch when the movie actually started it was 'The Fault in Our Stars' YN gasped when she realized what movie it was. 'God she is so adorable.'

'Yeah she is!'

What!? I looked around frantically, "mark? You okay." YN asked. I just nodded, she just went back to the tv.

'Awe~ did i scare you mark?'

I looked around again.

'I'm in your head you idiot.'

'What the fuck? Who are you?'

'More like what marki~!'

His voice was so deep and filled with static.

'Okay then what?'

'How 'bout later marki, i don't want you to scream or freak lil~ YN out'  he laughed.

'At least tell me your name?'

'It's DARK'

What? NO! No he's- he's not real!

'Awe but mark~ I AM!'

'STOP LISTENING!!! GET OUT!!!'

'You're no fun~, but to bad i'm not going anywhere anytime soon~'  he just chuckled.

I looked over and YN was crying, (spoiler alert) I look up at the tv and seen that guy just told the girl he was sick again.

'Poor~ lil YN always crying, that's all you to do her mark. You just make her cry. Why would you think she would like someone like you!'