My Husband's Doppleganger

One day I was at home laying across the bed. I wasn't asleep, just relaxing, waiting on my husband to come home, when something spoke to me not audibly but telepathically. It said my name T and said turn around. As I turned around this spirit appeared to me. It had on the very same clothes V was wearing that day.

As I looked at this spirit, I noticed the face was distorted. It was turning to ugly faces. At this time I had been experiencing a lot of strange things so I wasn't afraid of this evil spirit no more. I looked at it, shaking my head in disbelief at what I was seeing and just like that it disappeared.

V walked into the bedroom and I told him what just happened but he did not believe me. All I know is that I saw this spirit. It still haunts and taunts me to this very day. I try ignoring it, and prayer is the only thing that helps me keep my sanity. I can go on and on about theses spirit encounters but I'll keep this story short until I share my next one. People, these spiritual beings are real.

Thanks for letting me share my ghost story. As I was telling V about it, he really didn't believe me. I told him a spirit just appeared to me and he was like "What? Was you dreaming?" and I said "No, I was waiting on you to come back and something spoke to me telepathically, saying turn around and I turned around and there was a spirit that looked like you."

Could it be his evil twin, a doppelganger? This experience has got me studying about evil spirits and ghosts and angel beings.

I remember when I first started experiencing these strange phenomenons. He used to act sort of erratic, but I didn't think it was something to get alarmed about. There was this time I was at v's house sleeping. I could have sworn he came home and ask me did I want some McDonalds. I could have sworn he stood over me asking this, but when I woke up no v,so I had to be dreaming this.

I always had this feeling of being watched but knowing no one was there with me when I was to his house. I just seem to always have the strangest feelings when there almost like fear. I would see images appear on sheets that looked like a ghost.

I remember putting my nail polish on the table and it begun moving on its on. I looked at him now he was present this time when the polish glides on the table. I was like how do you explain this. The table legs was all standing perfectly, there was no water on the table to explain how that polish was moving.still. I've seen dashes of lights in the color of red,I've seen doors opened, this thing wanted me to know it was there.

Could it be him astral projecting himself in the environment? Is it possible for someone to travel out of body and go where ever they wanted to go?

I have seen shadows walk across my t.v.,I've seen images on NY phones screen in the shape of smudges that look like him in shape wise. I mean everything I have experience points back to him when these things happen. I feel his thoughts when he's around its like his energy is very strong. At times I get headaches when he is around. He pulsates some very negative energy. That I can feel.