You Need To Go Outside

I used to live in a house that backs up to a big public open space where there are hiking trails. Lots of joggers and people walking their dogs.

Anyway, one night I had a kinda creepy dream that an old lady came into my room and was trying to get me to come outside. The dream woke me up so I got some water and turned off my fan because it was cold and then I fell asleep again.

I went right back into the same dream with this old lady coming in my room and calmly saying "You have to go outside now." I kept telling her no it was too cold. I woke up again and my fan was on. I figured I must have just thought I turned it off or the button got stuck so I got up, turned the fan off and went back to sleep.

This time, I had the same exact dream except she was much older looking in this one and was really agitated. She was yelling "Go outside! You MUST go outside!!" I got up in the dream and followed her to the hallway. When I got to the hallway, she wasn't there and then I woke up and I was actually standing in the fucking hallway. I have never ever walked around in my sleep before or after this. Also, my fan was on when I went back to my room...

At this point, I was freaked out so I got something to eat and watched TV for a couple hours. I went back to bed around 5 or 6 and the dream didn't come back.

The fucked up part is a couple of days later, I saw that there were police cars in the open space and when I asked my mom what happened she said they had found an older woman who was reported missing a few days before. She must have had a heart attack or a stroke or something on the trail by my house and they had found the body. – RawrDub