I Have Too Many A/N's =/

Okay, so what the title said is true. I do have a lot of those in this book. I do have three announcements though! 

1. Thank you guys so much for 1.5k Reads on this story it means a whole lot to me! I have decided to do the following though! 1. Scene Redraws, 2. Character drawings, or 3. Cover competition! Please do the following in the comments though. Example: Number 2. , Sabrina (Please just say the first name, or the object name, you can can say the whole name if you would like to)

2. I'm sadly to say but, Billy's chapter is so messed up right now. I might have to restart it. I'm extremely sorry everyone I messed up the order of how the chapters were supposed to go. Now I just can't even write it without having some parts missing, and having it all in a random scatter! I just have to redo the chapter all over *sighs* I am extremely sorry to put you guys in this long of a wait time! I know that some readers are extremely impatient now. Probably demanding the next chapter but, none of the other chapter can come out until I release this chapter. 

It's either this, or that I have to skip it to keep the story running instead of keeping it held up like this. Sorry for this extreme long delay on this chapter. I am extremely sorry everyone, I really am.

3. Can you guys from this story please check out the piece from this story I made. This story Focuses on Sabrina's life before and after everything happened. I'm going to be writing her after life part soon. I did get done with her past life though, and you guys can read that part. 

That is all I have to say for today. Again I am really sorry that I have to cancel on Billy's chapter and rewrite it. Please forgive me and have a good day.

<3,

~Melody/ Mandy

That's what the image on the top looks like =3