Lilly Bright Static

I know I haven't updated this book in a while for one of these chapters. So here you go these chapters are coming back this time. Also you guys thought I was gonna post Billy's since he died with nick well NOPE there was something going on before that happened! Enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------

Lilly's P.O.V.

To be honest this day has been crazy so far! Sam is freaking out all day and I was the one to calm it down, Nick and Billy went missing for half of the class period and when they came back they looked different, and Sabrina went off somewhere again and let me just tell you it's probably off with Benjamin. Sabrina has been acting different ever since Benjamin died right in front of her but, the only reason about that was that she was Benjamin's only friend ever since he started actually coming here. Well how did I actually know that Benjamin died... Well rumor goes around the school a lot faster than one day you know!

Oh yeah you didn't even know who I am! Oops! Anyways the name is Lilly! Lilly Bright Static , to be honest the only reason my name is like that way is because when I was just a little girl my mom or dad would tell me to stop starting at the lights. Now I was a very weird and crazy little girl and let me jut say I had long hair when I was just 5 or 6 years old! To be honest being in the 8th grade is really hard since I have trouble doing most of the stuff. 

As I walked into the classroom,people are curious where Sabrina went off to since she doesn't disappear like this randomly. Mandy was talking to Keith about something. Stella was just starring at two people weirdly like she's in love or something like that. Billy and Nick were just doing what ever guys do with each other or something like that. Then there was Sam he was just waiting for me to either: 

A. Calm him down 

or

B. Let me sit on his lap 

I just went over to him but for some weird reason  just felt a little bit weird today. I'm wondering am I seeing stuff or feeling something wrong. Reason for those suggestions are that I've been actually having these feelings since yesterday. But when I had to tell Sabrina something I about to enter a room where she was in because I could hear her crying her eyes. Before I even opened up to door this shadow figure saw me and I had a terrified look on my face. Reasons: 1. THERE WAS BLOOD ON THE CHAINSAW 2. It looked like someone that I knew but it  just disappeared after that.  

I was a little bit nervous but I sat on Sams' lap as he let me do that and help him calm down. (A/N I'm only calling Paintbrush aka Samuel a He because it would just make much more sense than calling it a him instead of her *shrugs* I also went with him because that's what I typed so Eh) Luckily Sam did calm down and Mr. Electric came in the class room. Billy, Nick, Mandy, and Stella all sat back down. But the figures that were arguing that Stella was staring at never stopped fighting. " Yasuo! Takeshi! Sit down NOW!" Mr. Electric said. Wow he is not in a good mood today. Yasuo automatically sits down but, Takeshi on the other was just growling and sat down with a cruel look on his face. I don't know why Stella like or loves them they are kinda weird. 

"Alright class I'm going to start taking role now" Mr. Electric told us. See the way he does role is that he always put the people who are sick or injured first so like Billy and nick are now injured so he'll call names first with Sabrina's since she got injured yesterday. Also speaking of Sabrina she still hasn't came back yet. I'm wondering if that shadow thing ever came back too who ever is in that thingy. "Billy" Mr. Electric called out, "Here" Billy said off back to him giving a response not wanting to make him angry. " Nickolas" He called out again now getting closer to Sabrina's name which made me a little bit scared. "I'm here" Luckily Nick called out so that Mr. Electric wouldn't freak. "Sabrina" He called out, now we're all freaking out because she has not been in the classroom since I came in here. "Sabrina? Are you here?" He started to call out. Oh snap wait, why do I hear someone running