The box

~3rd person~

The next morning a package arrived, it sure as hell looked shady but you still had hope in that £2 you paid for it as you carried the box inside, a small humm escaping your lips as you gripped a small knife before cutting through the tape which held the box together.
You honestly didn't have high expectations as you opened the box and which was filled to the brim with yoonmin cut confetti.

"What on earth did I buy- " you thought out loud as you reached doen only to pull out a white envelope, now if you wasted a whole £2 on a stupid little envelope you weren't going to be a happy bunny.
And yet you were pleasantly surprised, actually you felt like you were about to die from excitement.
Were you dreaming? This couldn't be true.

At the bottom of the envelope, you found two tickets to the upcoming bts concert and a pass to the fan meeting.

You didn't waste any time as you lunged for your phone:(sparkly bum=you, Cash=friend)

Sparkly bum: F/N!

Sparkly bum: F/N get your ass here

Sparkly bum: F/N Please!!

Cash: yeah

Sparkly Bum: im coming round

Cash: whaa no WHAT THE HELL?!

~20 minutes later (F/N pov)~

I cursed beneath my breath as I heard a perpetual banging over the door, looked like Y/N had finally appeared but the moment I  opened the good I got tackled down to the ground by a big ass teenage baby.

"Y/N you're squishing me!!" I exclaimed feeling slightly annoyed from hearing my bones crackle beneath the weight of the other.

"You won't believe what came in that box!!" Y/N shrieked with excitement in her eyes which wasn't always a good thing, actually most of the time it didn't mean a good thing at least to me.

"What box? Oooooh the one you ordered online, wasting money on some random stuff instead of saving it? oh yes, now I remember" I rolled my eyes in a slightly teasing manner.

"It's not just anything" Y/N reached into her pocket before pulling out tickets........HOLLY FUCKING SON HADES THEY WERE FOR A BTS CONCERT.
We couldn't help but start screaming while jumping around in circles from all the excitement.

"Girls what's going on" my mum sighed as she rubbed the side of her head from all the ear graving noise only to see me and Y/N with our faces painted red
"Y/N got two tickets for the bts concert!! As well as the passes for the fan meet!" I sobbed in excitement as I and Y/N started squeezing each other to death.

"I can't believe this is actually happening" we both cried before gripping onto each other's hands.

This wasn't a dream, right?

A/n Hello sorry these chapters aren't that interesting but its just getting started and this fanfic is good to read with a friend as the friend will have a backround storry too😙😙
No ones left out 😄