The Day

~your pov~

After many days and long exhausting hours of convincing our parents finally broke under the almighty power of persuasion just in time as the day finally came.

Me and F/N exiting the plane and stepping into a new chapter of our lives, nothing was going to be the same after this.

"This isn't a dream right?!" I said as I squeezed F/N's arm tightly, we walked through the enormous airport while searching for our bags only to be disrupted by the sudden screams as we turned around and saw 7 handsome boys walking one after the other, if you didn't know what having a heart attack felt like you sure did now as your heart bashed against your rib cage.

All seven men were dressed nicely in soft extravagant clothing with cute little masks across their faces, I was in a compleat and utter daze when suddenly I felt F/N squishing my hand.
Although at first, I was only appreciating the fashion once I saw my friends I realised.
It was them, walking towards us.

I felt my heart skip a beat as my face bloomed into a warm crimson colour, no matter how calm and collective I tried to be I couldn't help but squeal before I hid behind F/N.
I wasn't going to be surprised if I was about to pass out in that very moment.

I and F/N quickly grabbed our bags and took a photo secretly while jumping up and down.

"What just happened," said F/N

"I have no idea but I hope that this wasn't a dream" I sobbed while gripping the handle of my suitcase firmly as we exited the airport, I didn't know what was happening to the world but whatever it was I had to thank it.
Because right now this was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Although the two of us were exhausted after the flight after we arrived at the hotel the first thing I did was jump over F/N's bed as she was a couple of feet away unpacking her things.
"We actually saw them!!" I shouted as I looked up at F/N who was also dying in excitement.
"But those damn masks are the only barrier, I couldn't see my TaeTae's face!" she pouted with crossed her arms before sitting back on the bed.

"Ok get all the cheap merch we have and wear it!!"

"Ok ok"

~~Ello I hope this is ok so far and and a surprise will be for the end!!!