Chapter 31 || Terrible Hangover

Start from the beginning

"Don't you ever say I don't understand," Jimin's voice had became low and angry.

"I should've just jumped further..... I mean I made your life a misery. I should've jumped."

"Jungkook... do you want me to hit you again? because I will," Jimin glared at the boy. "When I was having a rough time Yoongi would always comfort me. And now that I'm still here it's my job to do the same for you," Jimin spoke clearly.

"Everyone hates me, I feel like I can't do this anymore..." Jungkook sighed. All of his emotions were going crazy. He blamed himself for it all.

"Come on Jungkook let's go, it's morning and people will be out here soon," the elder boy said as he fixed his wet grey hair into place.

"Go where?" Jungkook asked wearily.

"You already know where," Jimin said standing up.

"N-no I can't Namjoon said he'd kill me," Jungkook stuttered.

"Not once I explain to him what happened, I'm sure he'll spare you," Jimin sighed and he offered Jungkook his hand.

Jungkook took the older boys hand and was pulled up to his feet. He dropped the older boys hand and walked next to him. "H-hyung..." Jungkook said quietly and the older boy turned in question. "I'm sorry,"

"You don't need to apologise to me Jungkookie," Jimin said sighing. "You broke my heart a long time ago, I'm over it."

"I really am sorry Minnie," Jungkook said quietly. The two boys hadn't called each other by those names in years.

"Come on then, let's get you home." The older boy nodded and the younger followed him.

"How did you even find me here Hyung?" Jungkook asked trying to keep a conversation going. Mainly because the bitter silence in his head let him think, and that was not good.

"I was coming to meet a friend here but my friend never showed up and I seen your motor cycle in the car park and I knew it was suspicious," the silver haired boy replied.

"Hmmm seeing a friend at this time of morning, sounds like more than a friend to me?" Jungkook smiled. And by the blush on the older boys friend Jungkook knew he was correct.

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked grinning as Jimin's face went redder.

"Seo Young Ho...." Jimin said blushing.

"Oh my got Johnny! From NCT!" Jungkook asked and the older boy nodded. "Whatever you do don't tell Namjoon, you know how much he hates that gang," he warned.

"I know I know," Jimin admitted.

"So how long have you two been?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Ummm three months," Jimin said shyly.

"THATS SO GOOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Jungkook screamed happily. But in the back of his mind he was dreading facing the other members. Especially Katrina.

******************************************

"Guess who's home!" A cheery voice sang our and Arya ran into the hall and hugged the wounded boy who was using Hoseok as a guide.