Yandere!Human!Koro-sensei x Reader {Despair}

Requested by @KoroDeathReaper12

WARNING: THIS IS A LOT MORE BLOODY AND SEXUAL AND TORTURING THAN THE OTHER ONE-SHOTS! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T STAND ANY OF THIS EVEn though most of you will ignore this warning 'cause this will just make you curious...

I don't know which version of Koro-sensei you want, and since–no offense–I think that writing a talking octopus being yandere when he is supposed to be funny is kind of weird, so maybe the human Koro-sensei is easier to write.

P.S. Except for a LOT of Danganronpa reference, there are also yandere stuff in my one shots. Thanks for telling me that, my amazing readers who comment on the sentences every now and then. ;)

===================================

Your POV

Hugging your books, you look at your watch, walking faster as the time goes by.

You have never woken up late before, but somehow, you woke up 20 minutes before class starts, causing you to run the entire way from your dorm to your department of your college, which is around 15 minutes of walk.

Looking at your watch again, you increase your speed without looking at the road, and you bump into someone.

Some of your books and notes fall to the ground, and you quickly pick them up, and without looking back, give a quick apologetic bow to the person and run away, not noticing the shine appearing in his eyes and the slight curl of his smile.

**********

Walking to your seat, you quickly sit down, breathing out in relief when you found out the teacher isn't here yet. "(Y/N), what happened? You have never came this late before." The boy besides you asks, concerned.

You slump down, replying, "I woke up late. The alarm clock wasn't working."

"I see...then, use your phone as the alarm. Stop using the clock. It works better."  He smiles, flicking your forehead.

You put a hand over your forehead, pouting, "That hurts, (I/N)." (Just...imagine a male name here.)

"I didn't even use that much strength." He chuckles, patting your head.

Suddenly feeling a chill down your back, you unconsciously swat away his hand, moving slightly away from him. Almost instantly, the chill disappears, causing you to think if you just imagined it.

(WARNING: The writer has died from cringiness while she was reading the paragraph below but was too lazy to edit it. Reader discretion is advised.)

Then, you hear some gasps and squeals from your classmates, and you look down, eyes widening in awe. The black-haired man walking towards the desk has a perfect face with a warm smile, and when he stops and looks up, his eyes are as dark as the night, and for some reason, you feel like stars have appeared in them as his gaze moves upon you.

You frown slightly before noticing the books he has put down onto the desk.

"Ohayō, min'na. I am going to be your professor for the rest of the year." He said gently, and you can hear the girls sighing at his voice, but what you are thinking of is what happened to the last professor.

Lifting up your hand, you ask, "Where is the last professor? He has been teaching for months now. He can't just suddenly leave."

The girls immediately glared at you, as if they are asking why did you ask when this professor is obviously more suited to their tastes, but you just ignored them, frowning at him.