Karma x Kuudere!Reader {Hidden Feeling} - Part 2

Here's the promised part 2, and if this makes you cry, I won't say sorry because I will also cry.

=======================================

Ending of part 1:

You don't understand why everytime you see him, your heart beats faster and gets a bit lightheaded, but if it really what you think it is, then you would rather hide it than tell him, because things will get awkward, and you will get hurt again.

That's why you would rather see him happy with someone else and stand besides him.

But what you don't know, is that...

He feels the same way.

=====================================

Your POV

After you have finally opened up slightly to the E Class, you start talking more and some warmth might appear on your face when you look at your classmates playing around, but there hasn't been a smile appearing.

"(Y/N)-chan. Do you want to come to the Cherry Blossom Festival with us tomorrow night?" Kayano asks, grinning in excitment.

You nod, replying shortly, "Sure."

"Heh? (Y/N)-chan, aren't you suppose to ask your father for permission?" Karma suddenly appears besides you, curiosity filling his voice.

Feeling your heart pound slightly faster, you look away, answering flatly, "I don't live with him anymore. I told him to stop ordering me around."

That is what you did. The day you went back to the E Class willingly, the first thing you did when you went back home was to tell your father about how you feel.

He seemed a bit shocked when you defied him, but the shock changed to anger, and when he tried to hit you, you just hurt his wrist, threatening him that you would spread every secret of his company and make sure he could never work again.

After that, he gave up, but forced you to move out, which you gratefully did. And now, you are living on your own, but your father might be a bit guilty for what he had done to you before because he helped you pay the rent and gave you money every month just enough for food and new clothing.

But you can't be grateful to him because of all the things he had done before.

When can I become normal, mum? When?

Third Person's POV

Karma frowns slightly when he starts to see (Y/N)'s hands shake as she seems to be remembering something horrible in her past, and then, an intense wave of sorrow and anger escapes her.

Without thinking, he quickly pulls her into his arms and jump out from the window, bringing her away from the whole class. The others don't have time to process what just happened, and just know that Karma brought (Y/N) away without reason, and (Y/N) didn't struggle.

Which, of course, lead to a new ship in the class. They are sleazy after all.

And now, back to Karma.

He has brought (Y/N) over to a small piece of field, and by the time she has come out from her sorrow, she is sitting under a tree, and Karma is sitting next to her.

Her natural reaction appears, and all the emotions are quickly suppressed as she looks away, the atmosphere around her becoming cold. "Why did you bring me here?" She asks shortly, standing up.

He stands up as well, smirking lazily, "Well, you just suddenly seemed so upset so I brought you here. But our class is probably thinking we are dating now."