Drunk!Karma x Innocent!Reader {Uncontrollable}

Requested by @HappyVirus223

Plot by @KidoSashari18

I did promise you, but since I haven't finished 20 requests yet, I will put the plot into this one! Hope you two don't mind...

P.S. (L/F/S) is least favourite subject, and (F/F) is favourite food.

=====================================

Third Person's POV

Since the first time he has seen her, he fell in love.

At first, he was just interested in this exchange student. She was simply a normal girl, just a little bit more innocent and oblivious, but once he sense bloodlust leaking out of her when she was attacking Koro-sensei, and even if it was just for a second, he could still feel like death has came.

But it disappears and no matter how many times he tried, it never leaks out again, and her (E/C) eyes remain as clear and innocent as a child's.

Since then, the interest slowly grew, and before he knew it, it turned to love.

And he can't control it.

Your POV

Looking outside the window, you yawn and start swinging your legs back and forth slightly, trying to stay awake as Koro-sensei continues on talking and explaining (L/F/S).

Even if he tries to make it better and more fun for you to learn it, you still get bored and he almost gave up, but being the model teacher he wants to be, he didn't and continued on trying his best.

Finally, the bell rings and you immediately take out your lunch and start eating. "(Y/N)-san, this is not polite!" Koro-sensei scolds, a cross on his face.

You stick out your tongue at him. "The bell rang." You point out and continue eating, blocking out his words, and causing everyone to sweatdrop.

When you are about to take another bite of your (F/F), someone takes ahold of your hand and moves the chopsticks away slightly before eating it.

"It tastes kind of good. (Y/N)-chan, did you make this?" Karma asks, a smirk coming onto his face when he senses your anger.

"Karma! How many times do I have to tell you!? Don't eat my lunch!" You shout, pouting slightly and look away from him.

He pets your head slightly and you blush, but still doesn't look at him. "Gomen, gomen. I will cook you something for tomorrow, okay?" He asks, and you quickly look at him, trying to pretend to be struggling with answering, but the glow in your eyes betrays you.

"And the day after tomorrow?"

"Then...I guess I will forgive you." You said, grinning.

"Are you lovebirds even listening to me!?" Koro-sensei shouts, crying but two of his tentacles are writing in a notebook.

You cross your arms, mumbling just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can write about us."

"(Y/N)-san, that's cruel..." He sobs, drawing circles in the corner.

"Hm? Did I say anything?" You smile, tilting your head curiously.

"Don't pretend that didn't happen!" The whole class yells, but you just continue eating.

When you feel a blazing glaze, you look over at Karma and pout slightly before holding up your lunchbox. "Here, you can eat my lunch." You said reluctantly.