Sugaya x Artistic!Kuudere!Reader {Seen Through}

Requested by @Yoriko_Amu

First Sugaya x reader one-shot as well, I don't know his personality that well either, and it is worse than writing about Itona. I mean, I pay attention to Itona because I like his sneezing face, but Sugaya just doesn't really appear in the anime, and in the manga I just think his paintings are much better than mine. XD

======================================

Your POV

Painting the finishing touches, you put down the brush, standing up and looks at the painting quietly. A girl is sleeping with a couple embracing above her, but the man has broken limbs with teeth marks on his face, blood dripping from his eyes, but the woman doesn't realise it.

"(Y/N)-chan, this is kind of scary." Kayano said, coming over to take a look at it. "What does it mean?"

"Don't ever trust a male." You reply calmly, leaning it against the wall before taking another blank canvas and starts to draw another one.

"Then why do you trust me?" Nagisa suddenly asks, and you answer, "Because you have no definite gender."

He sweatdrops, "Why do I not feel surprised?" You don't give any answer, and just continues drawing.

Being born in a family full of artists, you have started drawing since you were a kid, and became famous for being the youngest to win first place in an international art competition. But when you were 11, your mother fell ill, and your father left the two of you alone, bringing all of the money away. Your personality became colder until you feel like you can't have emotions anymore with the firm belief that males can't be trusted, and you can never fall in love with anyone.

Your grades are above average and can be in the A Class, but you kept skipping classes and stayed in the Arts room almost every day, and even though you keep winning prizes, the school determined that you can't stay in the main campus and transferred you to the E Class.

Of course, it didn't matter to you, and you continued skipping class, always remaining in the top 50 no matter what happened.

"This looks nice!" A silver-haired boy exclaims, kneeling in front of your painting.

Resisting the urge to kick him away, you look at him coldly. "Sugaya-kun, stop looking at it."

"But it is really nice. But it does express how you feel about males." He continues, ignoring your warning. "Wait...why does the girl on the bed look like–"

"Shut up." You frown, pulling him away from the painting and dumps him back onto his seat.

Even if you look a bit weak, there's no denying that your strength is amazing, so it is no surprise that you could pick a boy a bit taller than you.

"Gomen, gomen. But are you sure that it isn't–"

"Just shut up." You cut him off, the edge of your mouth twitching slightly.

Before he can continue talking, the bell rings and everyone stands up from their seats, waving goodbye to you and heads out of the room, leaving you and Sugaya alone.

"So is the girl in the drawing you?" Sugaya quickly said, stopping you from cutting him off.

Sighing, you lean back, asking, "So what if she is?"

"Then is the couple up there your parents?"

Immediately, you look at him with cold eyes. "Why do you think of that?" You reply calmly, but your hands are shaking.

And he noticed it.

He looks at your shaking hands before answering, "Well, I might be an idiot in other subjects, but I am great at drawing."

"And so? What does that mean?"

"I mean, I have seen all your drawings since you kept winning prizes and kind of became famous, but I noticed that a few years ago, your drawings started giving a dark vibe, and in them, there's always a man hurt or a woman trapped. So I asked Koro-sensei about it, and found out that your dad took away–"

You hold up your hand, stopping him. "I get it. You are a genius in translating drawings and being nosy." You said, standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"It is none of your concern." You frown slightly, turning around and start heading out when you hear him mumble, "But I am concerned about you."

You hesitate for a second before continue walking out, putting your hand to your heart. It is beating quicker, but you don't know why, just like always.

You have absolutely no idea why everytime this boy comes over and talks to you or say something about your drawing, your emotions start to show, but you assume that it is because he also loves drawing.

But he is annoying. He is too relaxed for you to keep up with his thoughts, so you can't really know what he is actually going to do later on. He isn't scared of your threats either, so it is hard to determine what he is to you.

An enemy? But he isn't the kind of male you hates, but in this class, every male isn't as bad as you thought.

A friend? But you don't trust him, mainly because he doesn't listen to you, just like now.

So what is he to you?

Well, you just don't know.

A smile comes to you lips, melting the cold in your eyes.

But he can be an exception.

I know this is short but took a long time to write, but I really hate writer's block. ;-; I will try my best to publish the next one as quickly as I can, so please forgive me.