Gakushu x Reader {Sunrise}

Happy new year guys! This is requested by @NathasiaWijaya3 since it's Gakushu's birthday. Let's get started!

P.S. Sorry if it has passed the first day of 2017 when I published this.

=====================================

Your POV

"Gaku...shu...stop right there..." You huff out, breathing heavily as you stop on the way towards the mountain top.

He looks back and sighs, walking down to your side. "This is why you should do more sports, (Y/N). Right now you are just being a burden."

The two of you have been childhood friends, but the two of you are exact different. While he can put on a facade to hide his emotions, you show them all out, even emphasising on the hatred you have for all the fake people.

And of course, while he hates the E Class, you loves it because everyone in that class are the only people in the whole school who fights against the A Class. Or specifically Gakushu and his so-called friends.

But that is only because you like to see Gakushu finally breaking the facade and show some other emotions. So, in a kind of way, he is a kuudere.

And today, you woke him up before the sun has even come out, explaining that you want to see the first sunrise of the year, and at the same time, celebrate his birthday.

Giving him a glare, you stand up straight again and continue walking up, this time at a faster pace. You can hear him coming closer to you, and increase your speed even more.

However, you suddenly tripped and fall to the ground, wincing in pain when you fell yourself twisting your ankle.

"(Y/N)!" Gakushu gasps, and quickly runs over to you, gently holding up your leg to check your ankle. "Are you an idiot?"

You blush in embarrassment and look away, pouting, "It's your fault! You said I am being a burden, so I figured if I walk quicker we can be there faster!"

He sighs again and gestures at his back, turning around. "Come up. I will carry you to the top."

Your blush intensifies, but you look down at your ankle again before leaning forward, hesitantly wrapping your arms around his neck. He stiffens slightly and you quickly release him, but he catches your hands, forcing you to wrap them around his neck again before standing up, holding your legs around his waist before walking easily as if you aren't on his back.

"Gakushu, am I not heavy?" You ask curiously.

"Just keep quiet." He said calmly, and you pout finally relaxing and lean against his back.

Soon, his warmth lulls you to sleep, and you sinks into the comfortable darkness.

Third Person's POV

When Gakushu reaches the top, he looks at the fading night sky and then at the sleeping girl on his back, putting her gently onto a bench, which is a resting place for the hikers.

She frowns slightly and opens her eyes, yawning slightly. He can feel his heartbeat becoming a bit quicker as he looks at her, but on the surface, he still has the smile on his face. "Finally awake?" He asks, sitting next to her.

(Y/N) nods and rubs her eyes, looking up at the sky before her eyes brighten. "The sunrise!" She exclaims, standing up and runs over to the railing, looking at it with bright, shining (E/C) eyes.

Gakushu walks over and stands next to her, but instead of the sunrise, his eyes go over to her. The sunlight is shining on her face, the excitement of seeing the first sunrise of the year making her look...

Beautiful.

When he first realises his feelings for his childhood friend, he hid them in his heart, thinking they will fade away soon, but instead, they grow stronger. And now...

As if noticing his gaze, (Y/N) looks over at him and blushes. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?" She stammers slightly, but then his hand goes up and covers her eyes, something warm touching her lips.

"Gaku—" She begins and struggles slightly, but the pressure on her lips only increase, something opening her mouth forcefully and goes into her mouth. It is only then that she knows he is kissing her.

The realisation hits her hard, causing her to stop her struggle, and when the shock finally disappears, he lets her go, slowly rubbing his thumb around her cheek.

"Gakushu..." she mumbles, slightly out of breath.

"I love you, (Y/N). I really, really do." He whispers, leaning his forehead against hers.

She smiles shyly and closes her eyes again, replying in a teasing way, "Then you aren't having any birthday present. After all, you stole my first kiss."

"Then I am returning it to you." He smiles and kisses her again, who hugs his neck and returns the kiss gently.

I don't need any birthday present, because your love for me is the best present.

====================================

End of this one-shot, sorry for the late publish if you receive the notification in the next day.