Nagisa x Reader {Pre-Christmas Special}

So the last one-shot is just a short one, and you can think of how it goes because I already don't know, and since you guys want a Nagisa x Reader...here ya go!

P.S. If you want christmas specials of some other guys, comment down below and I will try my best to finish it before christmas and publish them!

P.P.S. In everything one-shot with Nagisa in it, Kayano will like him as her best friend, because I just don't like jealousy in this world.

======================================

Third Person's POV

"Nagisa! Who do you think the new transfer student is?" Kayano asks the blue-haired boy excitedly, and he looks up, smiling slightly, "As long as the transfer student can help us kill Koro-sensei, everything's fine."

She pouts slightly, and is about to say something else when the bell rings, and Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei come in. "Ohayō, Min'nasan. I am sure you've heard about the transfer student from Karasuma-sensei, and I think she is here..." Koro-sensei looks at Karasuma-sensei, who nods.

"(L/N)-san, please come in." He exclaims, and the door slides open, and a girl with (H/C) hair comes in, her bag hiding her face from the rest of the class.

She walks over to the front of the class, and Koro-sensei says gently, "(L/N)-san, please introduce yourself to the others."

"I-I'm (L/N) (Y/N), i-it's a p-pleasure to meet you." A small voice comes from behind the bag, and when she moves the bag away, everyone gasps. She has bright, doll-like (E/C) eyes, her face pale and slender. If people look at her for the first time, they might think of her as a doll.

When she detected everyone's amazed and shocked looks directed at her, a faint blush appears on her face, and she hides back behind her bag, acting like a scared animal.

Kawaii...

"Eh, (L/N)-san, you can go and sit at the seat next to Karma-kun. He is the red head." Koro-sensei said, and (L/N) nods, hesitating slightly before walking along the corridor.

In the middle of the corridor, she gasps slightly when she trips, but before she falls to the ground, a tentacle wraps around her waist, and it immediately explodes just when Nagisa stands up in shock.

(L/N)'s demeanor changes from a cowering rabbit into a deadly wolf, her shyness replaced by bloodlust as she turns around in a graceful and smooth movement, an anti-sensei knife appearing in her hand as she runs forward, cutting two more of Koro-sensei's tentacles before he changes into his liquid form, speeding towards the corner of the roof.

"Oi, Koro-sensei, come down. I am still not done with you." (L/N) scolds, tucking her long school skirt up and takes off her tie, mumbling, "How do you guys even breathe with this thing around your neck?"

At that moment, even Nagisa couldn't realise the excited smile on his face. To others, it is horrifying, but for him, it is exciting, because he finally found someone like him.

Someone with the same pure bloodlust.

**********

Your POV

It took the whole class a few days to get over the 180 degree change of your attitude, but after knowing you, they all relax and for the first time, you won't have to be hide under your perfect doll mask, and can show yourself truly.