Tsundere!Karma x Reader {Cold and Warm}

For Reiracchi~

=======================================

Your POV

"Karma!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around his neck from behind. In a flash, he quickly grabs your arms, throwing you over his head.

You quickly do a flip in the air, landing safely before glaring at Karma. "Karma, can't you just let me scare you once!?"

He sticks out his tongue, flicking your forehead. "Then do better, baka." He smirks, walking away.

Pouting, you make a face at his back, turning around.

The two of you have been friends ever since the first year of middle school, but somehow, when you transferred to the E Class, he starts acting cold around you, and whenever he sees you, he always have some sarcastic remark readied.

Of course, you tried your best to stay away from him, but after a month, you just can't do it anymore because of your feelings towards him, and you can't do anything but admit that you have fallen in love with this devil, no matter how cold he is to you now. And so, you try to get even closer. And that's also why you transferred to the E Class.

Your grades are excellent, placed third in the entire school, and you never skipped class, never failed at anything, and never gave up. But because of your crush to Karma, you can't help but follow him everywhere, even if it means hearing insults and being discriminated by the rest of the school.

But what if he hates me for being too close?

Suddenly feeling nervous, you quickly walk into the E Class building, slamming your hands onto Nagisa's table.

Nagisa and Kayano looks up from their lunch, and the blue-haired boy quickly asks in concern, "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

"Does Karma hate me?" You quickly blurt out as tears start to blur your sight. "Why would you think like that? The two of you have been friends for so long!" Kayano exclaims, standing up.

"Because ever since we came to E Class, he just starts acting cold to me, and only me! Doesn't that mean he hates me?" You shout, sobbing slightly.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't cry! I am sure it is nothing!" Kayano tries to comfort you, and the rest of the class look over, but you just cries even harder. "He hates me, doesn't he!? I am leaving!" You yell, running over to take your bag and rushes out.

After all, you coming to E Class is just for Karma. And you have to admit: you are a girl who can do anything for love.

Wiping your tears away, you slam open the office's door, scaring the teachers. "(Y/N)-san, what's wrong?" Koro-sensei exclaims, his food falling to the ground.

"Koro-sensei, I am going back to the A Class!" You declare, throwing a letter at Karasuma-sensei. This letter has been in your bag for ages, and it is a letter written by your parents. They are very nice unlike the so-called "elites"' parents, and so when they heard you are going to the E Class, they allowed you and gave you the letter just in case you want to leave.

Karasuma-sensei opens the letter and give it a quick look before nodding. "Sure. But go and tell the principal about this first."

You feel a bit surprised at how quick he allowed you to leave, but quickly nod, bowing slightly before walking away with the letter back to give to the principal to tell him of the transfer.