How You Cuddle

Draco:
He has the tendency to believe he is a bad person, and almost needs more comforting then you do. Whenever you two are wrapped up in each others arms, you always find yourself running your fingers across his back or head to both calm him and remind him that you're there no matter what.

Fred:
He is a very cuddly person, but also likes to make you laugh. He will come in asking you about your day and pulling you into his arms, though now and again he will slip an ice cube or something else foreign up your shirt to stir things up a little. Though it doesn't always seem funny at first, you always end up laughing in the end. Plus there are always plenty of cuddles to go around later.

George:
George is the perfect big spoon, and is always up for a little one on one time. After a long day of work or classes, there's nothing better then crawling up into his lap and resting her head against his chest. This way you can listen to the steady beating of his heart as you wind down from the days previous events.

Harry:
He's usually either busy or stressed out, so it's hard to find time to do something simple such as cuddle. Usually you'll pull him out of his daze by just wrapping your arms around him from behind, reminding him that you're there to help him through anything. After the initial reminder he is a big ball of fluff.

Neville:
He doesn't like seeing you sad or angry and tends to always want to make you feel better. He will pull you into his loving arms for however long necessary and shower your you with subtle kisses to make you smile. He never seems to fail.

Ron:
He loves cuddling, even during moments where it's perhaps not the most appropriate time. When you're reading or just relaxing sometimes he will crawl up to you and snuggle into your stomach. It never fails to bring a smile to your face and distract you from whatever you were doing before.