Amortentia Potion

Amortentia: Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence. It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they find most attractive, even if the person doesn't acknowledge or is unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves.

Draco:

Draco had just finished Potions class with Slughorn, walking towards the Great Hall quietly as he tried to figure out what that last smell had been in the Amorentia potion

Draco had just finished Potions class with Slughorn, walking towards the Great Hall quietly as he tried to figure out what that last smell had been in the Amorentia potion. He'd recognised the other smells - all homely ones that made him feel a strange sense of warmth but the last one... a more flowery scent. He had no idea where he'd smelled it before. Maybe it was from when he'd gone to buy flowers with his mother? Maybe something he'd smelled when he was a kid? He just couldn't quite figure it out. On the way to his seat in the Great Hall, he was startled when you said his name, pulling him out of his trance.

"What?" he said, his gaze falling on you and you gave him a small smile.

"I said," you began, "did you still want me to help you with your transfiguration this year?"

Before Draco went to answer, he suddenly felt like the whole world froze. He almost didn't realise that he was smelling that scent from the Amortentia potion that he hadn't been able to figure it out.

"Are you alright? It wasn't meant to be a trick question," you asked, bringing him back to reality and he struggled to find words to say.

"I have to go," was all Draco managed before hurrying out of the Great Hall, not being able to bring himself to believe that he smelled you in what was considered to be a potion of love.

Fred:

It was typical for Fred and George Weasley to pull pranks on the students and staff at Hogwarts, but this year, the year that Umbridge had her reign over the school, the number of pranks seemed to increase

It was typical for Fred and George Weasley to pull pranks on the students and staff at Hogwarts, but this year, the year that Umbridge had her reign over the school, the number of pranks seemed to increase. Umbridge knew it was them but they had a very good way of being able to witness their pranks working out but never being caught. And now, they were just waiting patiently behind a pillar to see Umbridge walk into her prank.