How He Asks You Out

Draco:

Draco had been brooding silently to himself silently over the last month. He'd realized he had feelings for you and suddenly that was all he could think about. Your smile, your voice, even the way you walk clouded his mind at all times. He was thinking about you and not paying attention in Potions when Snape asked him a question.

"Mr. Malfoy," Snape snapped in attempt to catch the boy's attention.

"Yes, professor," Draco replied, clueless as to what was going on.

You leaned closer to him and whispered, "Green, Malfoy. It turns bright green if brewed correctly."

"Green, professor, it turns green," Draco answered with a smug smirk as he gazed at the furious Gryffindors.

"You are correct, Mr. Malfoy." Snape's cold and dark eyes glistened with approval. "Ten points to Slytherin."

Once class had ended you waited for Draco. "I can't believe I had to save your arse back there, Malfoy. You need to stay focused or people might not think you're as great as you say you are," you teased. You walked passed him with a smirk.

Draco stared at your walking figure. "Go on a date with me, (l/n)," Draco blurted without much thought.

You stopped walking but didn't turn around to hide your smile. "What was that Malfoy?"

"Er...I-I—"

"I mean, I heard you, Draco. I'd just love to hear you say it again." You turned around and made your way towards him with a grin. "I mean, to think the great Draco Malfoy just asked me out is quite extraordinary," you said sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes, unsure and slightly offended. "You know, whatever, forget it, (l/n). Forget I asked you," he muttered ready to turn around, his stormy grey eyes failing to meet your own,

"There's no way I'm forgetting this Draco, and there's no bloody way we aren't going on a date. We can discuss the details later cause I've got to go to Ancient Runes, otherwise I'll be late." You walked away without looking back.

Behind you, Draco was smiling bigger than he ever had before.

Fred:

Fred had been acting extremely nervous the past few days. He'd been really on the edge and had been avoiding you. You caught him in the hall almost yelling at George and Lee.

"This has to be perfect. Absolutely, perfect!"

"What has to be perfect, Weasley?'" you asked as you rounded the corner.

"I...nothing," he said before running off.

You looked up at George and Lee with a confused look. They only shrugged and speed walked in the opposite direction.

The next night you laid in your bed restless, trying to piece together what was wrong with Fred. Although your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a loud bang. You and the rest of your roommates rushed to the window fighting for the best view. In the sky outside your window was a firework that spelled out your name. (Y/N), was spelled out in the sky in (Y/F/C). Another loud bang and the words Will you go out with me? were written in the sky.

Bang. From yours truly, Fred Weasley.

You could hear Fred and George hooting and hollering from outside and students clapping.