The Type of Girl They're Interested

Draco:

Draco would go for a strong, slightly arrogant girl who would know how to hold her head high. She would most likely be in the Slytherin house, which would be how the two of them would meet. In her own little way without even realizing it, she would help to make Draco become a better person. He would fall in love with her braveness and would respect her will. She would also be on the Quidditch team with Draco and the season when she found herself injured, she would be on the side lines cheering him on the whole time.

Fred:

Unlike his brother, Fred Weasley would go for a bit more loud and outgoing girl who knows how to handle herself. She would be placed in either the Gryffindor or Slytherin house and if she were to be a Slytherin student Fred would throw all his stereotypes on Slytherin's out the window the second he lays eyes on her. Fred would feed off of her carefree and reckless personality constantly finding himself falling more and more in love with her everyday. Much like George's girl, Fred's would also be one hundred percent on board for whatever crazy plans he would have made up for his future career and would even help him pursue them. She would be attached to the hip to Fred's younger sister Ginny and spend most of her time at the Burrow hanging out with the youngest Weasley much to Fred's disappointment. But of course she would make it up to him with endless amounts of cuddles and kisses.

George:

For some reason, George Weasley would fall for a more shy and reserved type of girl. She would be in any house but Slytherin and would be insanely down to earth and extremely kind-hearted and deeply devoted to whatever she set her mind to. Though she would be a bit iffy on George's love for pranks, in fear of them getting out of hand. But once she sees his love for the silly jokes, she would fully support him on his dreams and even offer to be a tester for the less permanent pranks. She would also grow to be like a sister to Fred and Lee, who slowly manage to bring her out of her shell. George would bring her to the Burrow on almost every break where Molly would just eat her loving self up, and also where George would teach her how to play Quidditch. For the rest of the night they would mess around together in the backyard scrimmaging one-another and at the end George would 'let' her win so he could reward her with a short but sweet kiss.

Harry:

Harry Potter would date a more loving and caring girl who he could let out all his emotions to. She would also have to have a bit of sass in her and be more independent than most girls. Harry would spend hours on end sharing stories about his parents to her that Sirius had told him of, and she would listen intently, knowing how much it meant to Harry to talk about his parents. Also, she wouldn't bring up the whole 'chosen one', seeing as it made Harry a bit uncomfortable. She would be very observant and either placed in the Gryffindor or Slytherin house but either way, Harry wouldn't mind and would love her none the less.

Neville:

Neville would definitely fall a quirky, sweet girl who would most likely be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. She would always try to get Neville to try new things-- adventurous things that would bring Neville out of his comfort zone.

Ron:

Ron would go for a girl more leaning towards the Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff house. She would be more interested in her studies and future than messing around, but that didn't mean she lacked the capability of letting loose and having fun. Ron would be completely mesmerized by her natural beauty and the fact that she didn't flaunt it off, and also her love for animals. I could see them cooking together at the Burrow the first time Ron takes her to meet his family, and the whole Weasley family loving her cooking.