Girls Night Out

The next day
Ayla
I'm sitting on my couch eating cereal and watching TV when I get a notification that Logan just posted a video. "what happened between Chloe and me" was the title. I really want to click on it! I know I shouldn't, but still, I tap my phone screen. It brings me to YouTube where I watch the video. "Then it really hit me that I couldn't let this other girl slip away from me like that. I loved this other girl. Well I love her still, but she said that it was too late and that I had chose Chloe. So I guess she didn't love me back." Logan says. I drop my phone in my lap stunned. He loves me. I pick my phone back up and pause the video. I throw on my shoes, grab my keys, and run out of my apartment. I run up the steps and to Logan's apartment where I knock on the door. "AYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN?! And who knocked on my door while I was doing my into?!" I hear him say. The door opens. Before Logan has time to react I wrap my arms around him. He hugs me back, lifting me up in the process. I start to cry, "Why can't I live without you?" I ask him crying.
"Cause you have a thing for me sweetheart," he smirks and sets me down. "Oh do I now?" I ask laughing, wiping the tears from my face in the process. Everything was perfect!

One Month Later
Ayla
"Good morning sweetheart!" Logan tells he as he gently shakes me awake. I smile. Sweetheart. That can never get old. I turn towards him, "Morning Logan. Have you started the vlog yet?" I ask.
"Nope! But I think we should tell them today."
"About us?" I ask just to clarify.
"Yup!" He tells me.
"Okay let me get ready!" I role out if our bed and make my way to the bathroom, hop into the shower, shower, get out, do my makeup, brush my teeth, and dry my hair.

"Okay I'm ready!" I tell Logan. He sets up his camera while I pull up a chair. "AYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPIN?! So today is gonna be LIIIITTTTT! I have a surprise! Actually two surprises!" I glance at Logan confused. "Ayla here doesn't even know one of them!" He whispers to the camera.
"Yeah no I don't!" I laugh, "Care to elaborate?"
"No honey no! Don't use big words like that!" He smirks, I role my eyes. "So Logang Ayla and I are... let's say it at the same time," He tells me, "Dating!" He yells.
"Dating!" I yell a little delayed.

"Oh wait she failed at saying that never mind we are not dating! Call off the merch!" I play hit his arm. We both laugh. "Wait what merch?" I ask him. Oh my lord did Logan make Layla merch? "Well the Layla merch I made!" He hands me a simple shirt that says Layla and has and small maverick symbol in the top right corner next to it. "Whattt?!" I yell, "This is sooo cool! Thank you Logan!" I give him a peck on the cheek.

"I know right!! It's FIRE! The merch will be available by the time you watch this vlog so go get it link in description!" He covers up the camera. "What are they going to think about the whole Chloe thing now?" I ask Logan worried. "I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see! That's the fun of it!" He smirks.

Bye Logan! I'll see you later! I yell as I walk out the door. I'm having a night out with some of my best girlfriends.

We get to the bar and immediately my friends start to flirt.

"Come on Ayla! Have a little fun!" They urge me on. "I can't! I'm with Logan!" I tell them. "Jake Paul who?" They ask me. We all laugh and order another round of shots.

"Okay that's enough for me," I tell pushing my stool away from the bar. "Oh come on Ayla! Have a little fun!" Simmi tells me.
"Someone has to drive," I attempt to tell them.
"I will! I'm not even drunk!" Raina offers.
"Oh okay!" I tell them.

It's 1:00 already. We hobble through the parking garage and to the car. "I call shotgun!" I yell.

Raina hops in the front seat, I hop in the passenger seat, and everyone else piles in the back. "Are you sure you can drive?" I ask Raina, "Maybe we should call an uber."
"It'll be fine," she assures me, but there is still a funny feeling in my stomach.

We hit 60 miles per hour on a 45 mile per hour road. "Hey maybe we should, I don't know, slow down?" I suggest to Raina.
"No were fine! Going fast is fun!" She yells.

70, 75, 80. "Okay slow down!" I yell over the blaring music.

85, 90. "WERE GONNA HIT SOMEONE-" I scream. My head flings forward and hits the dash board. We crashed.

oh no! Ayla got in a car accident! i wonder if she'll be okay! jk! i already know. as u all know I'm might end the book... could this be the ending?! he he! until next time,
xoxo meg