Makeup or Breakup

Ayla
I her screaming from Logan's apartment while approaching it. It sounds like him and Chloe are having a pretty heated argument... "LOGAN YOU SLEPT WITH HER!" I hear Chloe yell as I begin to knock on the door. I knock once before what Chloe just said sinks in. My heart plummets. Breathing seems to become hard, it's like there's a weight on my chest. Well I have to knock two more times! I already knocked once so it's too late to run away now. Plus I really want to here what Logan answers.

"I KNOW AND THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE! BUT I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR AYLA!  I LOVE YOU CHLOE! AYLA MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" My heart drops more. I want to run, but I have the same feeling I did the morning in New York, I'm frozen in place.

"THEN WHY CAN'T YOU STOP TALKING TO HER?!" Chloe yells at Logan.
"I- I DON'T KNOW? I'M JUST A CHOCH FROM OHIO!" even while breaking my heart Logan can still make me smile. Why does he have to have that effect on me? "IS IT ME OR HER LOGAN?!" Chloe demands.
"CHLOE DON'T!"
"ME OR HER!" She yells at him again. There's an awkward pause. Maybe he'll choose me?...

"You." He says to Chloe. The long held back tears fill my eyes and drizzle down my face. Logan opens the door. We stare at each other for a couple seconds his beautiful blue eyes begin to glass over. I turn and run for the elevators. "Ayla wait!" He yells at me. How could I have been so stupid. How could I have fallen for him. Why did I fall for him?! I hit the elevator button then crumble down on the ground next to it. I curl up in a ball and just cry.

"Logan if you don't get back here right now we are through!" I here Chloe yell. That means Logan is running towards me. The last thing I want to do is see him. I wipe my face then, quickly bounce up and run for the stairs. I bound down them and run to my apartment.

Just as I close my door and lock it I here Logan pound on it. "Ayla, please!" He yells through the door. I don't answer. "I know you can here me! Open up!" He tries once more to get me to come out. "Logan no! Why do you even care if I mean nothing to you?!" My silent sobs become loud crying after that rolled off my tongue. Admitting that to myself hurt almost as much as Logan saying it. I want to open this door. I want to see Logan, but I also want to keep it closed forever. I never want to see his face again! "Ayla please! Let me in! Let me explain!"
"I already heard everything I need to here!"
"No Ayla! I can't loose you and Chloe!"
"Well that's too bad because you just did!" I fall down, my back against the door.

One hour, two hours. There's no reply. I assume Logan left. I open the door and he jumps up. His face is red like he had been crying. I try to close the door but he holds it open. "Lo-" He cuts me off.
"Damnit Ayla! I've sat outside of your door for 2 hours! I'm am not going to let you close it again!" I give in just enough so I can see part of his face. "Logan what do you want?" I ask him, refusing to open the door when he attempts to nudge it open again. "You," he said, "I want you!" I glance up, and look through the cracked door.

"Really Logan? Really? Cause it sure doesn't seem like it. You know what I'm done! I'm done with this roller coaster! I'm done with whatever this is whatever we had!"
"No! Ayla please no!"
"You made your decision Logan! I won't let you play with my heart anymore!"
"Ayla-"
"LOGAN YOU TOLD A GIRL YOU LOVED HER AND THE RAN OFF! THAT COULD BE ME SOME DAY! Or, well... could have, but it won't be because I'm done Logan. I'm done with this!" I feel the weight on the door lift. Like he is stunned about what I just told him, or like his heart just snapped in two. I feel the same way. Why did I say that? I like Logan! Like really like him! Why did I do that?!

Logan
"LOGAN YOU TOLD A GIRL YOU LOVED HER AND THE RAN OFF! THAT COULD BE ME SOME DAY! Or, well... could have, but it won't be because I'm done Logan. I'm done with this!" Those words role off her tongue. One single tear sheds from my eye. The first tear I've shed since high school. I loose all my will to live. My arms drop to my sides, My knees buckle and I fall to the ground. I fall to the ground right in front of Ayla's apartment after I chose Chloe, God I'm stupid! I lost both of them...

oh noo! logan lost both chloe and ayla! in one night! hey if it makes you feel any better the og version of this chapter ended with Ayla and Logan kissing and then moving in together, but then I decided that I wanted my story to stick out and be different from everyone else's so I did a slight rewrite xD... hahha! u crying yet? and guys I am busy with school a lot and the only times i really can write are on weekends! trust me if I could post everyday I would, but I can't! i've decided to try and post every other day, but that might have to change to 3 times a week. i don't really know yet. i love writing this book, but I don't always have time to write it. you just have to be patient with me xD until next time,
xoxo meg