Chapter 6 - Let Me Live

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't know" he said quietly.

"Can you take off your sunglasses?" I asked with a giggle. He chuckled too.

"Why?" He asked with a smirk and squeezed my sides making me laugh because it tickled. I brought my hands to his face and slid the sun glasses off. My eyes widened as I saw how bloodshot red his eyes are and it looks like he can barely keep them open. "Babe, it's bright as hell in here" he complained and slurred his words as he grabbed his glasses from my hand. I took a step back from him and he groaned. "Come on, Jam" he said and grabbed my hand. "It's just weed" he said with a chuckle.

"Are you drinking too?" I asked him because I feel like it's not just weed or alcohol. I think he took pills again.

"I just started drinking." He told me.

"And what else are you on?" I asked as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Nothing" he mumbled back to me and put his hands in his pockets.

"I know it's not just a weed high" I told him.

"Babe don't do this right now" he groaned. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head. "I'm basically sober. Just a little high" he denied it. He's straight lying to me. Anyone that looks at him can see how fucked up he is right now. That's why Khalil didn't want me going outside.

"Why are you lying? You're clearly anything, but sober" I said back.

"Who cares?" He said getting annoyed.

"I do, Justin" he looked away and just stared off into the distance. "Can you just be honest? It's clear that you're not right, right now"

"Oh my god" he mumbled and crossed his arms. He still wouldn't look at me.

"Please, babe. I'm worried about you" I begged him and he looked down at his feet. I watched him take a deep breath. His eyes show it all. Insanely red and barely open. "Is it just weed and alcohol? You know I don't care about that, but if it's anything else, please I'm begging you to be honest" I begged him. He put his hands back in his pockets and looked at me for a second before looking away again. He mumbled something, but I couldn't understand him. "I didn't hear you" I said back quietly.

"Percocet's" he said a little louder. Wow. I nodded slowly and crossed my arms. He looked at me again and we just stared at each other. I don't even want to look at him like this. He looks like a different person. "Are you going to say something?" He mumbled.

"I have nothing to say to you" I said quietly back. He chuckled getting me more mad. "You're not my Justin when you're like this. You're a different person" I added.

"You're so dramatic" he said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and went to walk away. "Wait" he said as he grabbed my hand making me stop. I faced him again. "It's not a big deal-" I cut him off.

"It is" I said back nodding.

"You need to relax" He said back and let go of my hand. I scoffed and shook my head. I went to turn around again, but he kept talking. "Where are you going?" I looked back at him confused. "You said you would sit outside with me" he added.

"I think I changed my mind" I quietly said.

"Whatever, Jamie" he mumbled then walked away. I groaned loudly. Why is he doing this? I want to know why he is doing this to himself.