Scott opened his mouth before closing it again. He had no arguments left. Stiles and I won. Case closed. 'Scotty, California doesn't have wolves. Not in like sixty years or so.' Stiles said as he started walking backwards in front of us. God I hope he doesn't walk into anyone. Although I would be funny. 'Really?' Scott asked raising an eyebrow. 'Yes really, California doesn't have wolves.' Stiles said and Scott shrugged as if he finally excepted the fact that he was wrong. 'Well if you don't believe me about the wolf, you're definitely not gonna believe that me and my twin found the body.' Scott said. 'That, is true.' I added. 'Oh and FYI: It's my twin and I.' I said earning a glare from my brother. Stiles suddenly seemed just as excited as he was last night. 'Dude, are you kidding me?' He asked jumping up and down again, does he know we have to be seen with him? 'We wish.' My brother and I groaned at the same time. I'd almost forgotten about the girl we'd found. I shivered at the image of the young girl. Well, half of her. 'I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.'

'That is frickin awesome!' Stiles exclaimed. I shoot him a –are-you-crazy-look. He just shrugged and I rolled my eyes before walking up the stairs and entering the school building.

***—***

'As you all know.' our teacher began talking as he wrote some useless things on the blackboard. 'There indeed was a body found in the woods last night.' Scott looked back at Stiles and I who were diagonally behind and we shared a grin. 'And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have someone in custody.' Our teacher continued. Scott turned to Stiles and I again. 'Your dad got someone?' He whispered. Stiles only shrugged. 'Which means you can turn your undivided attention to the syllabus on your desks outlining the semester.' The teacher said and the whole class groaned. I sighed picking up the piece of paper. I had a sudden urge to set it on fire right here and right now. But that would probably get my in trouble. And we don't want that on the first day of school. We should at least wait till the second week or so before we start any fires. I looked up and noticed Scott looking around the room oddly. He glanced out of the window. I followed his gaze to see a pretty brunette entering the building. Not long after she entered our classroom together with our student's advisor. 'Students, this is our new student Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome.' He announced and with that he left. So far for doing your best... She held her head down as she walked towards the only empty seat left, which was right behind Scott. I raised an eyebrow when the boy himself turned around with a pen and handed it to her. She smiled and took it from him. I frowned and tilted my head to the side in a confused way. How on earth did he know she didn't have a pen?

***—***

I opened my locker, grabbed some books and handed them to Stiles. Okay so yeah, I may use him to carry my books sometimes. Sue me. I noticed Scott staring into the distance. I waved my hand in front of him but he just kept looking and didn't even see me. Stiles nodded at something behind me, since he couldn't use his hands. I turned around to see the new girl, Allison, standing with Lydia, a friend of mine. We haven't really hung out much lately because Jackson, her boyfriend, is always around her. And I can't stand him so... Of course the brunette explains why my twin is in the land of roses, fairy clouds, pink hearts and whatever that romantic stuff it is those lovesick people dream about. I shoved some more books into Stiles' hands (he didn't complain so) as a girl whose name I think was Rebecca or something started talking: 'Can somebody tell how new girl is here all of 5 minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?' She asked us. 'Because she's hot, beautiful people herd together.' Stiles replied simply with a shrug. 'I hang out with Lydia.' I noticed and shot Stiles a smirk. 'Like I said, beautiful people herd together.' He said and shrugged again. I raised one of my eyebrows. 'Are you saying I'm beautiful?' I asked. 'Wh- No! Wait not that you aren't I mean... Oh my god not like that... Crap...' He rambled and eventually looked down with a sigh. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I locked my arm with both him and Scott's and dragged them down the hall. 'Let's go kick some lacrosse butts.'

***—***

'You know, if you're playing, I have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend? ' Stiles told Scott as we jogged onto the lacrosse field. Well, they were jogging, I was running trying to keep up with those giants. 'I'll just keep you company.' I shrugged taking hold of his arm again. 'How are you gonna do that? The bench is players only.' He noticed. I shrugged. 'I'll just stick on one of those shirts. Coach won't even know the difference.' I smirked and he rolled his eyes before sitting down on the bench. I waved at my twin before climbing up the bleachers and taking a seat. 'Hi Sammy.' I looked to see Lydia Martin sit down next to me. Allison sat down on my other side and I took the opportunity to introduce myself. 'Hi. You're Allison, right? I'm Samantha. But everybody calls me Sam. And if you get onto my good side, you get to call me Sammy, like Lydia.' I smiled. 'Unlike her boyfriend though, for him it's Samantha or Ms. McCall.' I said and she laughed before reaching out for my hand I held out. I heard Lydia sigh beside me and I could feel her rolling her eyes. 'Nice to meet you Sam.' Allison smiled. Meh, it wouldn't take long for her to get to Sammy. And if I get on her good side as well, I could help Scotty get on her good side well. He wouldn't mind that.

I watched coach talk to Scott and give him some equipment before he jogged towards the goal. Pardon me? Coach is making Scott do goal? Okay I don't know where coach has been the last few years my brother has been on the team but I was here most of the time and I can tell you that my brother sucks at being goalie. Big time! 'Who's he?' Allison suddenly asked, looking at my brother. Oh this was going to interesting. 'Him? I'm not sure who he is.' Lydia said tilting her head to the side a bit. My jaw actually dropped to the floor. 'Lydia, we've been friends for quite a long time, how do you not know that's my twin brother Scott?' I asked the straw berry blonde girl with a frown. Her jaw dropped slightly. 'Oh. So that's why he always gives you a ride to school!' She said and I rolled my eyes before turning to Allison. 'Why'd you wanna know?' I asked with a smirk. 'Oh uh just... He's in my English class.' She replied with a little smile. 'Well, so am I thanks for noticing and...considering he's my brother, I could probably put a word in there for you if you want me to.' I shrugged and sent her a wink. She only smiled as her cheeks turned pink. I looked back at the field just in time to see Scott catch a ball, right in the face. I pulled a painful face. You know what they say about twins, That they can feel when another is in pain? I'm happy they didn't take that all too serious because I'd rather not feel that.

I prepared for the next one but the my biggest surprise, and by Stiles' as I could see by the look on his face, Scott actually caught it. And the next, and the one after, and the one after that... Both Stiles and I had jumped up supporting my brother. When I saw Jackson make his way forward, I groaned and sat back down. This wasn't going to be good. He wasn't the captain of the team for nothing... Jackson took off, sprinting towards my twin, jumping into the air and throwing the ball with enough speed to probably give Scott a concussion without that helmet. But yet again, Scott caught the ball with ease. And again me and Stiles jumped up. 'That's my friend!' Stiles yelled. I followed his lead and also jumped up. 'That's my brother! Whooo you go Scotty!' I yelled.

Hiya!

So...

I have no excuse for not updating... In 35 days I have my last exams of this year (I did not count that btw my friend Noa did..." and uh... After that I've got two whole months to spend on this story :D

Well not the whole two months since I'll be watching season 4 and doing other stuff...

You'll just have to hold on until the holidays!

Let me know what you think!