"Morning Jace." I replied.

He pecked me on the cheek.

"Come on, time to get up." He said as I tried to bury my head into his chest.

He pulled the sheets off of us and I whined, "Jace."

"Lexi." He mocked.

"Why do I like you?" I sighed.

"How could you not?" He smirked cutely, pecking me on the lips.

"You've been kissing me a lot." I commented.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Jace asked.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Right, Lexi will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes I will Jace, thank you for asking." I teased. I kissed him on the cheek.

"You missed." Jace sighed.

"No I didn't." I shrugged. I untangled myself from him.

"Lexi!" Jace whined.

"Jace!" I mocked.

"Don't mock me." He pouted.

"Awww, poor baby." I cooed, pinching his cheek.

"Shut up Lexi." Jace sighed, he flopped onto his stomach and smushed his face into the pillow.

"Awww, Jace. Did I hurt your feelings?" I asked jokingly. "Jace?" I asked concerned.

"No, it's just that you called me baby." He said, rolling to face me with a smirk.

"Well you were acting like one!" I defended.

"Yeah, but it was so couple-ish. I mean seriously, baby, you've only been my girlfriend for like five minutes." Jace taunted smirking.

"Well, if that's how you want to play... no more kisses for you."

Jace's face paled, "Wait no! Baby I'm sorry."

"Too late." I said, grabbing my clothes and running into the bathroom as Jace chased me.

"Lexi! Open the door!" Jace pleaded.

"No! I'm changing." I laughed.

After a few minutes of getting ready, I walked out and saw Jace leaning against the wall waiting for me.

He threw his arms around me and whined, "I'm sorry Lexi! Please take it back."

"Fine." I sighed giggling.

Jace pressed his lips to mine just as Tyler walked into the hallway.

"Woah woah woah there. Uh uh. Nope, nope, nope. None of that." Tyler rushed, his eyes wide as he literally pulled Jace away from me.

"Awww, West, why'd you have to ruin our fun?" Jace joked.

"Because I don't like to see my baby sister's PDA, especially with you."

"Tyler, you can't call me your baby sister,I'm not even that much younger than you," I corrected.

"So?" Tyler asked, "I'm still older and I am morally obligated to protect you from boys... especially him."

"Hey," Jace said with his hands in the air, "Lex is now officially my girlfriend so you can't...."

"What?" Tyler interrupted and then looked at me for clarification, " since when?"

"Like 10 minutes ago," I shrugged.

"I hope you two didn't do anything last night because...."

"....Nope don't worry your sister is still a virgin," Jace interrupted and earned and chuckle from Tyler but a scowl from me.

"How do you guys know I'm still a virgin?" I teased.

"What? You're not a virgin?" Tyler screamed.

"I'm going to make breakfast now," I called as I ran for the stairs, trying to get away from the them.

"Bye baby," Jace called, probably to piss of Tyler.

"Alexis Margaret West get back here right this instant!" Tyler shouted.