Chapter Twenty

Alluras POV

"Okay Shiro. Operation Klance is a go. But first would you mind telling me what you and Lance were talking about?"

"Well. He wanted to apologize because he thinks it's his fault I was captured,"

Allura frowned so I continued,

"But I told him it was fine and then we talked about Keith and him.."

Allura leaned forward and urged me to continue.

"Well. We talked about how they slowly got closer, all that happened while I was gone, and mostly about Keith. I really do think he will do Keith good. He seems to be seriously. His smile when he talks about him is just so. AAAAA,"

I coughed awkwardly into the crook of my arm,

"Ahem. Sorry. I just uhh needed a minute."

Me too Shiro. Me too.

"And you know? When I talked to Keith he jad the same sparkle in his eyes. I truly do think they love each other.

No one's POV

But what Shiro didn't know was that Allura had that sparkle in here eyes, because no matter how much they fight she loved him. He was her everything.

Keiths POV

I was with Lance as usual. We were on the castles roof, watching the sunset.

We never talked about it. No one knew about it. This 'unspoken thing' going on between us.

Lance grabbed my hand and when I looked over he was still watching the sun, and I froze.

His sunkissed skin looked more breathtaking underneath the falling sun. His ocean eyes were sparkling, and he looked so at ease.

Lance Mcclain, if he was anything, was beautiful.

I squeezed his hand tight and asked him to look at me.

"Hm? What is it, Keith?"

"Lance. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Lance stared at me and had a slack face. I backed away, knowing I had messed up, but he squeezed my hand and pulled me back.

"Is that okay..?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is it okay? Us? We're both dudes, Keith. I'm asking if that's okay. Is it gross here..?"

"What! Why would it be gross!"

"Back on Earth people say it's gross. Unnatural..."

"What? It's fine.."

Lance looked like he was about to have a panic attack before he quickly pulled me into a death hug.

"Are you sure? This is fine..?"

"Yes, Lance."

"Keith, why do you like me..?"

I laughed at this.

"Why wouldn't I?"

Lance stiffened and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I need a reason Keith.."

I noticed his voice was shaking when he said it. He truly did need an answer.

"Well, I love you're hair. It's like a darker version of that caramel stuff. I like that color even if I dont like caramel. It always get stuck in my teeth. I love you're skin. It's a pretty color. Smooth. I love the way you look, super tall and lanky, great for hugs. I love how you grt along with children. I love how even you are a prince, you don't act like you are better than everyone else. I love how you take the time to get to know the people of Altea. I love how when you talk about things you love, your eyes sparkle. I love your smile. It's so bright and pretty, just like you. I love how you've accepted your family here, but you never forget your other family. I love how you have feelings. You fet sad, angry, happy, nervous, scared. You are so real. I love that about you. Sometimes I am scared of you. You are a star. Earth's star. The sun was it called? You are like the sun and I'm so god damn scared if I look st you for too long or if I get to close, I will go blind or get burned. I love you so much it's scary. So, Lance Mcclain, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend..?"

I pulled away and looked at his eyes. He seemed to be crying. He pulled me back in and squeezed me tight.

"......I'm scared."

It was so quiet. I thought I had heard wrong but I answered in case.

"Of what?"

"This."

"This..?"

"Us."

"Why us?"

"Keith, on Earth this isn't normal. What of people are grossed out by me again? What i-if.. What if I wake up.. and you never said this. What if I wake up and this isn't real. I'm back on Earth and you never loved me..?"

I was acutely aware of my shoulder slowly becoming wet with what I could only guess was tears.

"Lance, this is real. I am real. Us. It's real. I love you so please answer me. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I placed his hand on my heart so he knew. It was real.

"...yes."

He placed a hand on my chin and lifted my face so I was looking into his ocean eyes. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss onto my lips.

"Yes."

Another kiss.

"Yes."

Another one.

"Yes."

Another.

Shiros POV

I was with Allura the next morning and went to see Lance. We wanted him to realize his love for my brother.

When we entered the room though it seemed they had already realized on their own. They lay there asleep in each others arms. Allura and I started breathing heavily and ran as far as we could before we started making inhuman (altean) sounds and screams.

I looked at Allura thirty minutes later as we were catching our breathe. She was very pretty. She had dark bags as I did but that didn't dim her beauty.

"Allura. We stayed up all night on Opperation Klance for no reason. They did it."

"On their own. Sorta." She added.

"Yeah. Sorta." I chuckled slightly.

"I'm proud of them. I'm so happy for them! I feel like I'm going to combust!"

She smiled a toothy grin and I stared at her bright smile, to her skin, and to her eyes.

"What..?" She asked.

"Nothing...." I said, smiling warmly.

Ugh my phone died halfway through writing this darn. Anyways this is a chapter right? What did you guys think?