Chapter 4 - I still love you

Nick's pov

Demi had ran downstairs saying Charlotte locked herself in the bathroom. I sighed and ran upstairs only to hear screaming coming from the bathroom. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

"Charlotte babygirl stop screaming!" I practically yelled. She lifted her head the began crying. Wow this is new! I grabbed her pulling her on my lap and began singing Warrior.

She always loved that song when she was younger even though it was her mother's original. Not that she knew. "D-Daddy make them stop it hurts too much." she begged.

"Make what stop princess?" I kissed her forehead and she continued.

"The voices,they speak so loud." I cringed remembering the same with Demi. I just nodded and began singing again until I felt her go limp in my arms.

I got up off the floor and carried Charlotte to her bed. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in before walking downstairs. I walked in the living room to find Meg,Beth and Demi chatting away.

"Demi can I talk to you?" She looked at me and nodded. I led her to the kitchen where we sat down.

"What's wrong Nick?" she asked worryingly. "Demi she's just exactly like you." She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Upstairs she started talking about the voices." she bit her lip and a tear fell down her cheek. I got up and walked to her wrapping my arms around her as she sobbed.

"Demi I think it's better that you take care of her because you know how to deal with it,I don't Demi, please?" she looked up and leaned in.

Before we knew it our lips,were moving sync. I pulled back hopping I didn't ruin our friendship.

"Nick it's okay you didn't." she grinned.

"Did I say that out loud?" she nodded.

"Oh." she laughed. "I'll take her Nick after all our relationship is in danger I need to get her back." I smiled.

"Thanks Demi,you know I never stopped loving you."

"You have no idea how I missed you Nick, I love you."

"Demetria I loved you from the very start."

I kissed her passionatley smiling in the kiss. God I love this woman.